4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm in the middle of playing my Melody-only route, and I have some comments:

• Quite a few places the script says "I" when it should say "me". "keep it between Melody and I" is incorrect; "keep it between Melody and me" is correct.
  • The walkthrough talks about accept/refuse with Xianne, but doesn't say that this only happens if you got the happy ending from her massage.
  • When you meet Melody at the park, the MC yells "HEY!". That should be Melody saying that, getting his attention.
  • Why is the MC riding a girl's bike?
  • My save at the end of v0.5 didn't load (no error, just popped to the main menu), but my save at the start of Melody spending the night did.
  • When Melody got dressed to go to breakfast, she had a belly button stud. All other pictures I've seen so far don't have it.

Reactions: Endless

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Melody [v0.0.6 Extras Included] [MrDots Games]- Original Size: 1.97GB

Download PC (510MB): - -

Download Mac (506MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY for the crunched version

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
is there any sound in this game? cuz ive been playing for about an hour now and i don't hear anything?
not for a while. After a certain amount of play, dev starts adding some sound clips during the lessons and some other parts. Its a shame that music doesn't play a bigger role in this game though.

Aug 16, 2017
disappointing to find we have to start all over again as saves don't transfer without causing multiple errors.

its a great game and beautifully structured story, but I can only reread the same thing so many times before it becomes dull :confused:

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
disappointing to find we have to start all over again as saves don't transfer without causing multiple errors.

its a great game and beautifully structured story, but I can only reread the same thing so many times before it becomes dull :confused:
You dont have to if you have multiple saves and not just a last one where the last update ends.
Like.. if you have a save after the college party where the MC and Melody talking in the car...that's working... Or a save on the college party works too.

Reactions: Enyos

ThatGuy1!

Sep 12, 2017
You dont have to if you have multiple saves and not just a last one where the last update ends.
Like.. if you have a save after the college party where the MC and Melody talking in the car...that's working... Or a save on the college party works too.
I was able to get it to work by loading the car ride just before you get a decision to drop her off home or let her stay with you

Reactions: Enyos

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I'm really sorry for asking I bet this question has been answered but
is there a good amount of scenes already ?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes