Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-05-12] [Melissa N.]

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
So, Kemono hasn't been updated in a while. It doesn't look like any artists' page has been updated since April 13th:

So... is Kemono taken out? Has this happened to them before? I do know there have been some updates to Patreon, could it be possible they closed the loop hole Kemono used?
It seems to be working again. Melissa's still isn't updated, but many other Patreons were updated today after a 17-day blackout.

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
I know this is not the appropriate place to ask , but this the place where most knowledgeable peoples are present, so I wanna ask dose anyone know is there any forum or page for "Wendy throne"?
Sorry again for asking unrelated question, my apology in advance

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I know this is not the appropriate place to ask , but this the place where most knowledgeable peoples are present, so I wanna ask dose anyone know is there any forum or page for "Wendy throne"?
Sorry again for asking unrelated question, my apology in advance
I think you must mean Wendy Thorne, correct?
Search for her on e-hentai and you'll find what you're looking for.

Reactions: Jackjons

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Thank you for sharing, Stevedore100. It looks like Andrew is truly gone in Marinas mind indeed.
I think my feeling since last part still stand:

At this point, everyone just kinda pisses me off.
Andrew/Elena says she's fighting this alone and then (maybe under the influence of drugs or just alcohol) decides to go fuck Nikos again. Andrew is complaining that no one is helping him regain his old identity... But he's not really trying at all?! Like, has he tried talking to Nikos, telling him to break the act? No, just decides to go fuck him some more. Has he tried talking to "Elena's daughters?" Nope! Elena would much rather prepare for her wedding. Like... Andrew has reasons to be upset here, but let's not act like he's really done anything to get out of the current situation. And yes, I'm blaming the victim a bit here, because YES, Andrew is a victim here. But he's really gonna pretend like "I slept with her Uncle" isn't multiple levels of fucked up? And Andrew himself was the one that was justifying why Nikos and the daughters were treating Andrew as only Elena, and in fact saying HE was the one that insisted on it. So you can't turn that around and be upset that people aren't pitying you for your own insanely stupid plan?!

And maybe I'm delusional, but I'm finding this characterization for Marina just out of left field. Not necessarily impossible behavior: I can see the argument of why this would make sense. But at least for me, it's not jiving with what we knew about her prior to these two parts.

Honestly, I'm now rooting for a more fucked up ending. Elena calling Marina a "selfish spoiled bitch" is the biggest point of intrigue for me in at least the last few hundred pages.

Loving couple couple turned into Gold Digger aunt who is jealous of the attention her husband spends towards her Bimbo vapid daddy-issue niece is the kind of taboo relationship transformation that I can be on board with. At this point, I don't see any kind of "happy" ending that makes sense or would be satisfying to me. So guess I'm just gonna root for a depraved one!

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
I think my feeling since last part still stand:

Andrew/Elena says she's fighting this alone and then (maybe under the influence of drugs or just alcohol) decides to go fuck Nikos again. Andrew is complaining that no one is helping him regain his old identity... But he's not really trying at all?! Like, has he tried talking to Nikos, telling him to break the act? No, just decides to go fuck him some more. Has he tried talking to "Elena's daughters?" Nope! Elena would much rather prepare for her wedding. Like... Andrew has reasons to be upset here, but let's not act like he's really done anything to get out of the current situation. And yes, I'm blaming the victim a bit here, because YES, Andrew is a victim here. But he's really gonna pretend like "I slept with her Uncle" isn't multiple levels of fucked up? And Andrew himself was the one that was justifying why Nikos and the daughters were treating Andrew as only Elena, and in fact saying HE was the one that insisted on it. So you can't turn that around and be upset that people aren't pitying you for your own insanely stupid plan?!

And maybe I'm delusional, but I'm finding this characterization for Marina just out of left field. Not necessarily impossible behavior: I can see the argument of why this would make sense. But at least for me, it's not jiving with what we knew about her prior to these two parts.

Honestly, I'm now rooting for a more fucked up ending. Elena calling Marina a "selfish spoiled bitch" is the biggest point of intrigue for me in at least the last few hundred pages.

Loving couple couple turned into Gold Digger aunt who is jealous of the attention her husband spends towards her Bimbo vapid daddy-issue niece is the kind of taboo relationship transformation that I can be on board with. At this point, I don't see any kind of "happy" ending that makes sense or would be satisfying to me. So guess I'm just gonna root for a depraved one!
It feels like everyone is becoming an asshole. Only Toska stays true to himself so far :D

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
Sorry but this story gets worse with every upload, not sure why I keep bothering with it. It makes zero sense, it's marginally more believable than the K-pop story, which is just crazy. It's a shame because the author has produced some quality renders but for me at least I need some semblance of reality in the adult fiction I read to have any interest in it, perhaps I am weird like that.

misseva88

Jul 5, 2017
Marina is emotional and hurt and does a dumb thing in those circumstances. The fact she does it with someone who shouldn't mean anything to her tells me she's doing it out of her feelings being hurt. I can rationalise such emotional behaviour quite easily. So it isn't out of left field for me. I feel it's been a long time coming.

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
Marina is emotional and hurt and does a dumb thing in those circumstances. The fact she does it with someone who shouldn't mean anything to her tells me she's doing it out of her feelings being hurt. I can rationalise such emotional behaviour quite easily. So it isn't out of left field for me. I feel it's been a long time coming.
It bound to be happen! There is no way Marina and Andrew will ever be couple again ,

Reactions: Alicia Mae

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Melissa put up a shirt "recap" post that included relevant frames from previous chapters, I clouding both Gjoka and Seferi with a gun. I think someone noticed before they look identical - I think she is suggesting they are the same gun, which would then suggest Seferi and Gjoka are in this together.
Did Marina chooses the Inspector at random? The most available old guy? Or do they have some connection? If she just wanted to even things with Elena, the easiest approach would be with James, but no, she boinks the Inspector who is investigating an attempted murder of her uncle's employee. Not suspicious!

Andrew's moment of clarity with Aphrodite doesn't seem to have done much in hin regaining anything. He can't use the "it just happened" excuse here. I'm guessing we may be testing the 10 cm issue quickly.

I'm also thinking the next chapter will be a split screen of the two having their respective encounters and maybe another one in the past involving Andrew and ....?

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Well I was camp Marina for a long time, but I think it's save to say she's a ruthless bitch :D
Her husband is in an extreme situation and was operated on to a borderline criminal state and she behaves like, as said "selfish, spoiled bitch"
In her defense, as much as one can make a defense for her, because you have described the situation with her husband well, she does seem to have not done anything with James (otherwise her sleeping with Inspector is pretty pointless) and after carefully making a plan with Andrew in the hospital, he has, in her opinion, blown it off and has what seems to be a rather sad excuse for doing so - " I forgot the code word" " it just happened." I guess this just goes into the apparent lack of trust issue they already had.

Two wrongs don't make a right. They seem to be working on seeing if ten wrongs might make a right.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
In her defense, as much as one can make a defense for her, because you have described the situation with her husband well, she does seem to have not done anything with James (otherwise her sleeping with Inspector is pretty pointless) and after carefully making a plan with Andrew in the hospital, he has, in her opinion, blown it off and has what seems to be a rather sad excuse for doing so - " I forgot the code word" " it just happened." I guess this just goes into the apparent lack of trust issue they already had.

Two wrongs don't make a right. They seem to be working on seeing if ten wrongs might make a right.
True true, but considering the situation and what happened and is happening her only thought is to fuck another old man to spite on her husband. While they are under surveillance and one of the people they know got shot at by a gangster. Marina just feels evil right now, more than usual.

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
Well I was camp Marina for a long time, but I think it's save to say she's a ruthless bitch :D
Her husband is in an extreme situation and was operated on to a borderline criminal state and she behaves like, as said "selfish, spoiled bitch"
See , I told you guys long ago , ! If you scroll you can see my post about Marina ! She is a bitch ...to be honest