Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-05-25] [Melissa N.]

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
i dont know any personally unfortunately
It's okay ! I am currently searching in fictionmania through catagories, currently reading stories more then comics, I feel stories are good if they are written well so I am just exploring

By the way the mother like son , or mother like sister is a good some kind of similar topics or a widower change himself into a mother for his children if anyone knows this type of stories feel free to mention,

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
It's okay ! I am currently searching in fictionmania through catagories, currently reading stories more then comics, I feel stories are good if they are written well so I am just exploring

By the way the mother like son , or mother like sister is a good some kind of similar topics or a widower change himself into a mother for his children if anyone knows this type of stories feel free to mention,
there is a category called age progressiom that might give something but the search isnt very good

Reactions: Jackjons

Tjboy

May 10, 2022
Yes , and I am currently browsing through the catagories... And I already read some very exciting stories
Can you tell me some of those stories titles? Would love to read them as I haven't really dug that deep into the fictionmania rabbit hole!

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
K-Pop has gotten dark, and it’s such a welcomed change for me. I love how Minji is brute forcing the sissy to do as she says. Nabi-Ya has no balls, no muscle, and no nerve to stand up to her. I’ll bet she meets somebody cute to dance with at the club!
Like in last part, I'm glad we're committing to having a villain and actually having the feminization be purposefully driven (with much more reasonable reactions), rather than seemingly by contrivance (and side characters being oblivious). I'm still waiting for the deliberate next steps though. I was really hoping we'd be in Korea by now, but apparently, we're sticking around here more. I wanna see more of the Idol stuff in Kpop Idol!

KPOP531.png

Man... I really wish there was a bit more resistance though. Mental feminization can be really hot and really dark if you go into the details of tearing into the character and striping down their masculinity. We've not really gotten any resistance and Nick's already thrown in the towel. I like that Minji is taking a dominant stance, but I'd like it even more if we could see and feel the submission playing out. See the before and after.

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
This is off to a good start! Elena seems to be lubing up Nikos’ finger for something. I’m hoping we finally see Elena’s pussy put to the test.

Then the way Marina is fixated on the inspector being an inspector, and how otherwise random he seems as an affair partner when she already had a fake husband- I’m beginning to think Marina is going to pump him (literally) for information.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
This is off to a good start! Elena seems to be lubing up Nikos’ finger for something. I’m hoping we finally see Elena’s pussy put to the test.

Then the way Marina is fixated on the inspector being an inspector, and how otherwise random he seems as an affair partner when she already had a fake husband- I’m beginning to think Marina is going to pump him (literally) for information.
Melissa certainly is making strong hints that Marina is doing this for something more than just to get even with Andrew. Not sure exactly her angle, did she know this guy previously in some way, or is she, like you said, pumping him for information?

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Melissa certainly is making strong hints that Marina is doing this for something more than just to get even with Andrew. Not sure exactly her angle, did she know this guy previously in some way, or is she, like you said, pumping him for information?
See, when I was still rooting for a "good" ending, I could totally be on board with Marina choosing to make plays like this to help her husband. But as I noted previously:

Nah, I don't see it. Or rather, if this is a twist in the future, and she's "only" sleeping with the inspector to get something out of him, I'd cry foul as that is completely incongruous with such an unprompted inner thought.
That inner thought being:
GREECE1292.png

I just can't reconcile having these kinds of inner thoughts, and wanting to play the long game of getting info to help Andrew. If this was spoken dialogue, then I could be convinced it's part of an act. But she's literally thinking this way about Elena. Like, unless you're gonna also say that Marina is getting lost in character as well... I mean I guess we've got precedent for that in this setting but speaking personally, I'd not be on board with that revelation, :confused:

Unfortunately, my sneaking suspicion is that this inner thought was part of the "cliffhanger" of the last part. There's been a pattern of the cliffhangers being ignored and kind of rewound with the next part. Kpop did that a lot recently with Nick waking up as the final page of 11-1, then that not really mattering as at start of 11-2, they're acting like this is the first time they've woken up and seen their body. And that ends on a cliffhanger of dropping the clothes even lower, implying inspecting their genitals. Only to rewind in 11-3 and spend multiple pages examining their face and upper body again.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
See, when I was still rooting for a "good" ending, I could totally be on board with Marina choosing to make plays like this to help her husband. But as I noted previously:

That inner thought being:
View attachment 3648064

I just can't reconcile having these kinds of inner thoughts, and wanting to play the long game of getting info to help Andrew. If this was spoken dialogue, then I could be convinced it's part of an act. But she's literally thinking this way about Elena. Like, unless you're gonna also say that Marina is getting lost in character as well... I mean I guess we've got precedent for that in this setting but speaking personally, I'd not be on board with that revelation, :confused:

Unfortunately, my sneaking suspicion is that this inner thought was part of the "cliffhanger" of the last part. There's been a pattern of the cliffhangers being ignored and kind of rewound with the next part. Kpop did that a lot recently with Nick waking up as the final page of 11-1, then that not really mattering as at start of 11-2, they're acting like this is the first time they've woken up and seen their body. And that ends on a cliffhanger of dropping the clothes even lower, implying inspecting their genitals. Only to rewind in 11-3 and spend multiple pages examining their face and upper body again.
This is a very valid point - the inner dialogue of Andrew/Elena and Marina _should_ preclude some things from happening- we should not find out that Andrew was in on some plot from the start because his inner dialogue has shown him to be completely confused by events over and over. Marina much the same. There may be a little wiggle room here with this guy, but her prime motivation should be getting even because that is what she is telling herself. We'll have to see how this plays out.