• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-05-12] [Melissa N.]

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
i dont know any personally unfortunately
It's okay ! I am currently searching in fictionmania through catagories, currently reading stories more then comics, I feel stories are good if they are written well so I am just exploring

By the way the mother like son , or mother like sister is a good some kind of similar topics or a widower change himself into a mother for his children if anyone knows this type of stories feel free to mention,

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
It's okay ! I am currently searching in fictionmania through catagories, currently reading stories more then comics, I feel stories are good if they are written well so I am just exploring

By the way the mother like son , or mother like sister is a good some kind of similar topics or a widower change himself into a mother for his children if anyone knows this type of stories feel free to mention,
there is a category called age progressiom that might give something but the search isnt very good

Reactions: Jackjons

Tjboy

May 10, 2022
Yes , and I am currently browsing through the catagories... And I already read some very exciting stories
Can you tell me some of those stories titles? Would love to read them as I haven't really dug that deep into the fictionmania rabbit hole!