• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Partial Melia and the Devil's Island v1.0 ENG

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
**Aplogogies Admins, I have done my best to try to comply with Rules, please make changes as needed.

Genre: 2D, Adventure. Combat Sex. Drugs, Female Protagonists , Interspecies , Rape , Stripping, Tentacles, Virgin, Uncensored
(maybe more, can't find much information on the game, so help me fill these in)

*****THIS IS A MACHINE TRANSLATION OF A JAPANESE GAME*****
Japanese Words Remain in only at the Start Menu and as shown below, i believe everything else is in Machine English.
I completed the game in about 4 hours, its a short game, but i did rush. Your time may vary.

Title: Melia and the Devil's Island

InGameMenu.PNG

Developer website:

Description: A group of orcs suddenly appear around a peaceful country town, and the villagers are working badly An apprentice sorcerer girl Melia who received a request for subjugation of an orc from a village mayor Stand up to save the town from the threat of orc.

Language: Original Japanese, This one is Machine Translated

release Date: 2019/08/24

Censorship: No

Platform: PC / Windows

Game language (plot): Machine English

Downloads:
MEGA
ANON
WorkUpload

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: syponis

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
just to be sure, you are asking for a proper translation right? because if not then i think you are in the wrong section

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
just to be sure, you are asking for a proper translation right? because if not then i think you are in the wrong section
Can't post it in the correct section and no, this has the game translated. Got to get the permissions and it seemed like the best way to do was to show i can contribute.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Can't post it in the correct section and no, this has the game translated. Got to get the permissions and it seemed like the best way to do was to show i can contribute.
If you want to post your translation in games, you can open a thread in game requests. If you follow follow the posted templates in rules you should have no problems getting it posted.

Downloaded this and tried it. Not a huge fan of the font, but the MTL is fairly understandable so far and most important for me all the text is on the screen. Good job so far.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
If you want to post your translation in games, you can open a thread in game requests. If you follow follow the posted templates in rules you should have no problems getting it posted.

Downloaded this and tried it. Not a huge fan of the font, but the MTL is fairly understandable so far and most important for me all the text is on the screen. Good job so far.

Thank you apparently i overlooked a Hyperlink that went to that template when i was going over the many rules trying to get everything right.
I've re-posted it in the correct place now you can find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-completed-partial-eng-melia-and-the-devils-island-v1-0.56051/

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you apparently i overlooked a Hyperlink that went to that template when i was going over the many rules trying to get everything right.
I've re-posted it in the correct place now you can find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-completed-partial-eng-melia-and-the-devils-island-v1-0.56051/
Glad to help, out of curiosity you have your translation listed as a partial and I just noticed this. Is this a partial translation and if so where does it stop? The reason I ask is a partial game request could be denied because generally only full translations are allowed to be uploaded.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
as far as i know everything except the main menu when you start up the game is in english
you could probably translate those too. If they aren't image files all you gotta do is find the variables (probably plugins) and change them. I've done it before takes a bit of work to find at times but might help send your translation to the next level.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Something is overriding the plugins, i already have it translated..

Code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might be another plugin overriding it or that they are indeed just images. hard to tell with how they did the menu screen.