mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Hmm. Is there anyone who has successfully transferred their save using the in game option? Maybe I just buggered it.
In my case, the following variables are not saved(None) in mp in chapter 3:
mp.killedpyrka : None
mp.my_waifu : None
mp.alyssaclimaxreplay : None
mp.killtrixi : None
mp.taketheshot : None
mp.lilistakeneedle : None

I loaded my last save, opened the console, set those variables according to my playthrough, called mp.save() and the import worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhrimanH

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
In my case, the following variables are not saved(None) in mp in chapter 3:
mp.killedpyrka : None
mp.my_waifu : None
mp.alyssaclimaxreplay : None
mp.killtrixi : None
mp.taketheshot : None
mp.lilistakeneedle : None

I loaded my last save, opened the console, set those variables according to my playthrough, called mp.save() and the import worked.
Thank you.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Don't like the change in chapter 4 at all.

Click on them to get to dialogue (useless clicking)
Talk to them and only get option use her
No way to figure out what is new events
Nothing continued for story

4 just feels like a waste and just a sex sim now. Very disappointing after chapter 3.

• Angry

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
At the end of chapter three sleep for a day. You don't have to save after you sleep for a day. Just after the alyssa climax, sleep for a day. Don't choose submit, then choose destroy or preserve as you final choice in game.
You should be able to transfer your chapter 3 save in chapter fours automated system from there. If not, that means your save data is missing data, because you switched computers since chapter one or something akin to that. If that's the case, just use the memory prompts.
I've long deleted my chapter 1 and 2 appdata folders and even just now downloaded chapter 3 again and gone through your steps to find i still cannot transfer my save, so i assume it's having gotten rid of the first two chapters to keep my appdata folder tidy. Things is, i can't recall some of the choices i made or what they were choosing, is there a guide for those of us who borked the transfer process up? This game is already really confusing and it's pretty hard to remember things months later, especially if the prompt for your choice gives you basically no information on what you were choosing. Some are obvious, some really really aren't. This is compounded by not even knowing what the potential consequences of some choices are, does sparing someone just mean you get redemption and sexy content with them or is it gonna be a whole thing where they later stab you in the back by killing a waifu... maybe i could pick up on the possible clues back when i first played it, but 6 months later? No idea who this person even is...

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I've long deleted my chapter 1 and 2 appdata folders and even just now downloaded chapter 3 again and gone through your steps to find i still cannot transfer my save, so i assume it's having gotten rid of the first two chapters to keep my appdata folder tidy. Things is, i can't recall some of the choices i made or what they were choosing, is there a guide for those of us who borked the transfer process up? This game is already really confusing and it's pretty hard to remember things months later, especially if the prompt for your choice gives you basically no information on what you were choosing. Some are obvious, some really really aren't. This is compounded by not even knowing what the potential consequences of some choices are, does sparing someone just mean you get redemption and sexy content with them or is it gonna be a whole thing where they later stab you in the back by killing a waifu... maybe i could pick up on the possible clues back when i first played it, but 6 months later? No idea who this person even is...
You didn't bork the transfer process it's bugged I borked it.
It's not bugged for Chapters 1 --> 2 ---> 3 Right now it's bugged from 3 ---> 4
If you want Pyrka, Trixy and Lilis to be alive:
Pyrka:
Spare Pyrka.
Trixy:
have sex with lnux ---> forgive
don't have sex with Inux ---> spare her
Lilis:
Give Morathi to the Lich ---> Dissuade her
Emi should do as she likes ---> Dissuade her ------> Stop her

As for anything else, like in all chapters the replay gallery allows you to see every route in every event regardless of your save file or what choices you choose at the memory prompts.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You didn't bork the transfer process it's bugged I borked it.
It's not bugged for Chapters 1 --> 2 ---> 3 Right now it's bugged from 3 ---> 4
If you want Pyrka, Trixy and Lilis to be alive:
Pyrka:
Spare Pyrka.
Trixy:
have sex with lnux ---> forgive
don't have sex with Inux ---> spare her
Lilis:
Give Morathi to the Lich ---> Dissuade her
Emi should do as she likes ---> Dissuade her ------> Stop her

As for anything else, like in all chapters the replay gallery allows you to see every route in every event regardless of your save file or what choices you choose at the memory prompts.
Are you going to fix it for the next release? I might just skip this one if that's the case, not ever sure who Morathi is, or who the Lich is... i don't remember this bit at all i think.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Fair enough, a more verbose guide to recreating one's choices would be a nice thing to do then, then add it to the FP.
FP?

Also let me ask you a question m8. How much music on average do you switch out for MM? I'll take a percentage%. Just curious given your play style with WEGs

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
FP?

Also let me ask you a question m8. How much music on average do you switch out for MM? I'll take a percentage%. Just curious given your play style with WEGs
First post of the thread. Guides go down in the 'extras' section.

I'm honestly not sure... where is this question coming from? I think, if memory serves, i don't really touch the music in this game, what few tracks might annoy me i just tone the volume down and up when i feel like, but it's been a while, i can't be sure i'm remembering right. I'll try to pay attention for now and get back to you?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
First post of the thread. Guides go down in the 'extras' section.

I'm honestly not sure... where is this question coming from?
Right gotcha.

And I saw a post of yours in the LIL thread talking about your music preferences. No Lofi and all that. Made me curious. I swear the profile picture of who posted it was agamemnon.

And no worries, you're always welcome to @ me. No pressure.

View attachment 3519576
This was it, this was the moment where the new update activated the response this game always does for me, that response is...

"w...t...f... is going on...?" :ROFLMAO:
Indeed. I'll be adding in a new mousey menace event next update, just for you. Make sure you've had sex with Inux or you won't get it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
And I saw a post of yours in the LIL thread talking about your music preferences. No Lofi and all that. Made me curious. I swear the profile picture of who posted it was agamemnon.

And no worries, you're always welcome to @ me. No pressure.
I thought that must be it but it kinda surprised me to see it stretch all the way over into here. Yeah, some of the music does contain that annoying tinny percussion and tapping-on-random-garage-junk sounding bass i find so irritating in lowfi music but such tracks are usually also weird, and i like weird, so it's less about replacing them and more just finding the right volume. For just your game i mean. You seem to actually look for aesthetic and fitting music for your game, 99% of the music i'm referring to in that post is the absolute bottom of the barrel crap cheap-ass devs get by googling 'free lowfi music' and grabbing the first 10 tracks. Generic, cheap, repetitive crap.

As for lyrical music, i don't really recall if your game has much but if memory serves it's mostly the kind you'd find in trance music, drawn out and with effects on it, not your standard rock song where it's more about the singer than the instruments. Like, there's lyrical music where the singing is part of the music, and songs, where the music is for the song, you know? It's the latter kind that i have extremely rare interest in and of that, none of it belongs as ambient music, ambient music should never demand the viewers attention like that crap Selly put in his last update. You probably saw all the complaints about it being too distracting.
Indeed. I'll be adding in a new mousey menace event next update, just for you. Make sure you've had sex with Inux or you won't get it.
Oh fuck yes!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Thanx for making a game without the need of a walkthrough and mod. No choices, no bullcrap. Some of us just want to play and not have all the branches and bullshit. I wish more games would be like this.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0002.png

I really have no fucking clue wtf is going on in this game... part of me loves that fact, it's so weird and i can see there's a coherent story but it's like trying to understand a movie made by aliens, all kinds of subtext and contextual clues are simply lost on me. I dunno what is with the gods, and the kings, the angels and demons, why the MC is the MC, something about blowing up the galaxy so he needs to have a lot of sex and apparently he's marrying Emi now, and Prosperina wants him but doesn't trust him and he's gotta choose things that i have no idea what i'm choosing and there's a bunch of people that everyone knows but i as the player do not... like i missed a season of a tv show, except there was no missing season, this story just doesn't give a fuck if you can't follow it... kinda like 'i roved out in search of truth and love', there's this whole world and it is different to ours and the people in it might get how it works but no one knew they were in a video game/movie/book so no one ever bothered to do some exposition so the player/viewer/reader knows wtf is happening...

I am evenly struck between reeeeeally wanting to know wtf is going and loving not knowing wtf is going on... oh well, until the next update.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes