4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Great game but without achievements properly saved it's a big chore to go back and do everything again just to see new content. The grinding isn't a lot, but again, if I have to do everything from 0 it becomes annoying

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
It seems to have gone wrong from v4… the previous versions worked without bugs (or at least I never had any!)

• Sad
Reactions: Koot123

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
At least update the OP with the chapter codes we can use to go from chapter to chapter. You can delete them from the OP once you fix the event trigger issues.
The game isn't fun after getting to chapter 5/6 and encountering an event bug that makes you begin from start

Koot123

May 8, 2022
we have to wait, in this assembly it is not playable, there is no question of any passage, unless of course you are a masochist with a desire to go through it 100 times and look for ways

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
How i reach lust level 2? it dosnt say anything in hints or objective and dont appears new events
If you do some events in the wrong order the ones you need to do to progress disappears. You have to restart and hope you do them in the right order next time.

• Angry
Reactions: Koot123

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok so save doesn't work (like many people say before me ^^)
Saves bring you back to where you were but the objectives reset and you must redo everything (like founding where Melanie lives even though you're already in chapter 3 etc etc).
It's a nice game with an interesting plot, I really like it but this bug is just so frustrating !!!! You just can't stop the game until you finish it (like the old NES games) and it's pretty annoying !

rahrahrah999

Jun 11, 2017
Its a HTML game, just open the html file in a text editor, find variables using the search function ie cheat, money, lust etc, and start fiddling, if you can't figure out how to cheat in a HTML game, your not even trying and frankly you don't deserve to cheat, its grind for you sir.

Free advice though, make a backup of the html file before fiddling, I managed to break it several times before victory

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes