• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video MEGAERA Collection [2024-04-30] [NSFWmegaera]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018

Put together a collection of my own leaving only the 4k/higher fps files and also sorting all files by year and month. This is up to date to 6-30-23. The collection is very large but taking out all the unnecessary files it ended up being literally half of the original size. Enjoy!

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
hmmm, only 8gb for 2023?? Last time I checked on this artist it was 8gb a month...

I'll consider to come back to this one :unsure:

KnavevanK if there all the vids, just in 4k max fps, i'll talk to rf96
But we still has to be sure that nothing is missing, bcs we don't know what "unnecessary files" you removed

Last edited:

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
My collection is 27GB with 325 videos and i have all his works on highest res, if you sort his collection and dont save every useless variant of the big files you can save alot of space and i have a variants saved for each costume/angle too just not every costume with each angle since yeah that will eat u alot of space and has 0 value too.

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018
LordLegolas Please do look through my collection to see if there are errors. Unnecessary files to me were all the ones that were the base 1080p/fps videos unless those were the only one available. One example is July 2022 Katarina. I couldn't find all 4k variants and left it as low fps due to the higher ones having very noticeable artifacts. All of 2023 in the official archive is 20.7 gbs. Mine is 8.32 gbs with all the 1080p/lower fps vids removed. It does seem correct.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023 March-June anims and posters - 4k

Merge with 2023 folder, keep whatever fps version you like

1 (1).gif 1 (3).gif
I'm taking it back, artist is still a huge mess with random render settings, so I saved both fps versions for you to choose what is better

BUT, but overall quality of videos got A LOT better, in 2023 at least: No 400mb loops, No unnecessary sharp effects, fog effects etc. (Except the most recent Ada anim, it is a bit scuft, you will see)

Everything else is very nice and smooth
:sneaky:

And one more thing. Most of the links for older stuff is dead, all Pixeldrain links was DMCA'd...
And bcs almost everything is like 5-15gb, gonna need more time to restore them all :sleep:

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2022
Man, he makes some grade A content, with stupid high rez textures, but it's very sad most of his videos are really short and without end, just short loops.

Reactions: NVV
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote