This one is really nice, but hooly reflections and effects o_O you'll see

And sorting for 2023 Animations looks like this now
you can do the same for the rest in your folder, or not

1.png

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Is that my PC, or are there really strange artifacts in his videos?
Thanks for sharing BTW.
Nope, it's not you, these artifacts are present in multiple videos, throughout the whole collection
Only in lower fps versions tho, idk if artist downscale from 48 to 24 (60-30, etc ), or upscale them to higher fps version
but something causes it, I suspect over high res textures or overuse of different effects, not sure :unsure:

If he downscale the vids, it might be just shit soft, idk

Reactions: baster306

alekve

Feb 23, 2019
I've reencoded the entire archive to h.265 and removed duplicates (only 4 files in total I think). Size of the archive has gone from ~120GB to ~55GB. The ffmpeg command I ran was:
"ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -c:a copy -c:v libx265 -sws_flags full_chroma_int+accurate_rnd -crf 18 -preset veryslow output.mp4"
Which should result in a visually lossless output from the input, at the cost of not compressing as much as it could with a crf of ~23. Any files the got compressed to less than 90% were skipped, so any files with h264 in their name are original.

All files have also been renamed to have {encoding}_{hash value of path} appended to them. It's not really needed for Megaera's stuff, but it's just something my script automatically do since a lot of creators use non unique filenames resulting in name overlap when stuff are moved out of their folders. If you want to revert the names, just run a script that removes this RegEx match in the filenames: " h26\d_\w{4}"

Magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d1136a5d64d9928598ff15b75d1d8e3f8f7b7032&dn=MEGAERA%20%5b2023-09-28%5d

Reactions: drboxman

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hi! Just to sumarize I got some videos of Megaera (69 in total) and made this:

Joined animations with multiple angles on 1 file, also is there was already one but with a short duration, I made it longer.
Deleted the black bars on all videos.
I just chose 1 outfit (mostly nude).

Be aware it is 23.9GB including all videos. I hope you enjoy it.

Part 1:
Mirror:
Part 2:

I was unable to get a link for part 2 because it was "too big", you will have to use Pixeldrain for that one, sorry.

1696314359440.png

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2022
Hi! Just to sumarize I got some videos of Megaera (69 in total) and made this:

Joined animations with multiple angles on 1 file, also is there was already one but with a short duration, I made it longer.
Deleted the black bars on all videos.
I just chose 1 outfit (mostly nude).

Be aware it is 23.9GB including all videos. I hope you enjoy it.

Part 1: Pixeldrain
Part 2: Pixeldrain
Is there any way you could split up the files into smaller chunks or use some different platform? I appreciate the effort, but pixeldrain has that annoying 5GB/day limit.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Wtf is this download 50 gigs and got only 30 sec vids at best thought there will be long ass videos... :cautious:

Fapper Clown

Mar 2, 2018
i just stumbled upon this thread a little too late and all the FullHD link were all dead now. I try downloading via torrent but its all 4k! my potato PC couldn't handle that and i wanna try to download manually via archive format, but is it only 4k too or is there any FullHD? :HideThePain:
Please, i need help here, how can i download the FullHD version only? im at a lost. :WutFace:

Jun 27, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2023-10

if you already have everything

Decided to keep only max fps this time, bcs it's literally 5gb vs 2.5gb
you can find all vids in the links on a previous page
48 FPS version is him just using flow frames and reducing the quality of the original (24 fps)
so he basically fucks up, x2 the framerate but x2 less bitrate
the move to do is to go 24fps x 2.5 = 60fps in flow frames and not cut the bitrate in half

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote