Collection Video MEGAERA Collection [2024-04-01] [NSFWmegaera]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Megaera NoBlackBar Update
Snap1.jpg
Akali in double format as usual....more choice is always better...

go here scroll down
https://f95zone.to/threads/megaera-collection-2024-02-01-nsfwmegaera.93671/post-12791873

and you may ask....
hey what about ALL his other videos/variant/resolution???

FUCK IT! make it yourself!!! i already explained how i make it...
i only care about nice POV video rest is useless to me....

i cannot fix this guy mind!!!! lol
he also does not care about video standards......

EDIT:
just found something weird....
Akali Nude Cam 1 loop have a bad ending.......
because the camera rotate and you can cleary see wen the loop end/start

this was fixed in ALL the following......lol
i think he found it too late an was lazy to RErendering all the nudes already made ah ah

also found than cam2 is not all sideass......
it come in 2 part side and POV.....
Crap i missed it!!!!!

time to fix this and make a v2....and make a merge of the both cam also....why not then???

salut

Last edited:

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
God bless Terminal upload and the people who update this thread. I downloaded the entire collection which is around 132GB super quickly to update my personal collection.

I already had some files from this artist in 1080p, but I finally had time to add them in 4K.

Most of his animations have boring alternative scenes or almost the same as the standard ones, meaningless hair colors and some animations that are even a bit boring, so if you organize them correctly you can reduce the size of the collection significantly.

JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018
Can't speak for anyone else but I use VLC (most of the time at least for playing videos) on a laptop that's close to 7 years old at this point, so I guess in my case it could be old, middling hardware. I see the issue when streaming the videos through my browser as well so it's not just a video player issue
Hate to reply months later, but I was curious about the difference between the 24FPS and 48/50FPS version and read through the discussion here. Kept playing various videos at different FPS and only saw a slight change in quality (lower in the higher FPS ones) when freezing on the same frame. Had no idea what you guys were talking about since I was only playing them in Chrome. Decided to open them up in various media players and wow, it's pretty obvious. Happens in several videos.

While I would prefer to keep the ever so slightly higher quality video since I watch in browser anyways, the higher file sizes and you guys bringing this issue to attention helped me choose otherwise. I guess... thanks lol

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Hate to reply months later, but I was curious about the difference between the 24FPS and 48/50FPS version and read through the discussion here. Kept playing various videos at different FPS and only saw a slight change in quality (lower in the higher FPS ones) when freezing on the same frame. Had no idea what you guys were talking about since I was only playing them in Chrome. Decided to open them up in various media players and wow, it's pretty obvious. Happens in several videos.

While I would prefer to keep the ever so slightly higher quality video since I watch in browser anyways, the higher file sizes and you guys bringing this issue to attention helped me choose otherwise. I guess... thanks lol
Frames per second, the more frames, the more fluid the animation looks. It's possible your screen is locked to 30 fps and so wouldn't notice any difference

JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018
Frames per second, the more frames, the more fluid the animation looks. It's possible your screen is locked to 30 fps and so wouldn't notice any difference
Oh, yeah, my bad. I should have clarified. The fluidity of the animation at higher frames is definitely noticeable, but I thought that was obvious enough not to mention. I was more so focusing on the quality of each frame, rather than the animation itself.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote