Collection Video MEGAERA Collection [2024-04-30] [NSFWmegaera]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
48 FPS version is him just using flow frames and reducing the quality of the original (24 fps)
so he basically fucks up, x2 the framerate but x2 less bitrate
the move to do is to go 24fps x 2.5 = 60fps in flow frames and not cut the bitrate in half
this shit is exactly why I included both fps versions before, but I don't wanna go back to 10gb updates...
And somehow sometimes 48fps versions are better, bcs originals sometimes have weird artifacts :unsure:
But for the last vid it was 37k vs 31k bitrate, but I think it's always different

Maybe he actually re-renders everything, idk

I can reupload still, will see

Reactions: celltf

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
this shit is exactly why I included both fps versions before, but I don't wanna go back to 10gb updates...
And somehow sometimes 48fps versions are better, bcs originals sometimes have weird artifacts :unsure:
But for the last vid it was 37k vs 31k bitrate, but I think it's always different

Maybe he actually re-renders everything, idk

I can reupload still, will see
LordLegolas is absolutely correct. Out of curiosity I decided to download one of the recent Kafka videos to compare to the 48fps version. I downloaded the "Nude All Angles" one specifically. A few seconds into the video and there are these weird, obvious glitches that aren't present in the 48fps version

Reactions: LordLegolas
Jun 27, 2021
LordLegolas is absolutely correct. Out of curiosity I decided to download one of the recent Kafka videos to compare to the 48fps version. I downloaded the "Nude All Angles" one specifically. A few seconds into the video and there are these weird, obvious glitches that aren't present in the 48fps version
I just tested and didn't see any artifacts or glitches
point me to exact time
and it doesn't make sense for this to happen, he just uses flowframes on 24fps version

1698783648987.png

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
point me to exact time
and it doesn't make sense for this to happen, he just uses flowframes on 24fps version

View attachment 3050214
Are you looking at the 1080p or 4K versions? I checked the 1080p 24fps version and it looks fine. It's only the 4K 24fps version I'm getting weird visuals. It starts at around 10 seconds around their genitals. I see it again near the end of the video, around 25 seconds.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
point me to exact time

View attachment 3050214
From the recent Viper vid
, 50 fps version is clean, meanwhile 25fps version has this, the 4k one ofc
and bitrate is like 5k difference

1.png

And you can find similar stuff with all low fps versions throughout the whole collection
not ALL low fps vids ofc, but number is not small

I don't remember if fr96 uploaded only low fps for stuff before 2023 :unsure:

And the screenshot above is exactly why I started uploading BOTH in 2023, but still wanted to upload only versions without those glitches like I did today

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Just compare those 2, 50 fps version is clean, meanwhile 25fps version has this, the 4k one ofc

View attachment 3050239

And you can find similar stuff with all low fps versions throughout the whole collection

And the screenshot above is exactly why I started uploading BOTH in 2023, but still wanted to upload only versions without those glitches like I did today
Yeah that screenshot is basically what I'm seeing in the Kafka vid

Reactions: RavenOfOld

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Yes, this was the reason I decided to just keep his interpolated 4k vids. Normally I prefer original non-interpolated files, but there are clearly issues with some of these.

Besides that, megaera is the most bloated animator I have ever seen. Between the different resolutions, interpolations, and clothing variants, you're basically looking at 20 videos for 1 single animation.

I feel bad for lordlegolas having to keep up to date with this dude.

Jun 27, 2021
Just compare those 2, 50 fps version is clean, meanwhile 25fps version has this, the 4k one ofc

View attachment 3050239

I have zero artifacts like that. It seems to me you didn't update your codecs or something. Flowframes re-renders the video in a different way from the original so it ends up working on your old stuff.
I made a video to show you it's clean.

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Can't speak for anyone else but I use VLC (most of the time at least for playing videos) on a laptop that's close to 7 years old at this point, so I guess in my case it could be old, middling hardware. I see the issue when streaming the videos through my browser as well so it's not just a video player issue

Jun 27, 2021
Can't speak for anyone else but I use VLC (most of the time at least for playing videos) on a laptop that's close to 7 years old at this point, so I guess in my case it could be old, middling hardware. I see the issue when streaming the videos through my browser as well so it's not just a video player issue

Reactions: Wizardas

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
I appreciate the link. I've used MPC-HC before and probably will again, but for my old laptop I find VLC generally plays videos better without jacking up my CPU usage

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Look at the dude's back in both the 24 and 48 fps versions. There's artifacting in both. To me it looks like typical interpolation artifacts. I wonder if he renders it at 12 fps and interpolates from there. It would explain the weird choppiness I've noticed in their animations. There's only so much interpolation can do.
Their animations are prone to rendering artifacts as well.

Last edited:

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
There's absolutely merit to multiple angles in separate files if the animation is extremely good.

A terrible middle ground is where a scene has rapid rotation or repeated jump cutting. 360 rotation that distracts from the action, or a 10-second animation starting with an amazing pose that lasts only 3 seconds before shifting to less impressive positions or angles.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote