Tool Mega Account Generator v2.2.0

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This nodejs application will create up to 10 accounts at once or just one. This will run on both windows and linux.

Installation

Windows

Install - 20.8.1 LTS is fine

Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
Install megatools sudo apt install megatools
install nodejs. You can google how or use nvm.

Usage
  1. Extract and open folder
  2. Run npm install
  3. Then run node . - This will only create 1 account.
  4. Or node index.js -n 10 - Will create 10 accounts.
-n # - Replace # with the number of accounts you want to generate
-token - Is for the API token from randommer
-bypass - To bypass the script lock
All flags are optional

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Email and password are saved into details.json. You can delete this file once all the accounts are used. If not, it will just keep adding to it.

Download
DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
npm i or npm install. both of those commands work on windows as they both mean the same thing

Reactions: "CJ"

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ignore the [Virus], its false positive by the attachment server. The code can be looked at and nothing is compiled. The only thing that could be flagged, is the megatools.exe in the bin folder. You should be able to check the hash from the one you can download from the developers site.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated to v2.1.7
- Updated most of the script to use date-fns instead of moment.js. Still have to update logger.js to use date-fns.
- Added locking system to prevent API abuse. Will lock after 30 accounts are made. Locks for 1 hour. Script will auto unlock after 1 hour.
- Switched to using for random names. Must use -token with an API key to use it. Speeds up script a little. By default it will use faker to generate first names.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Very useful tool, I will put it into the test.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Another quick update. v2.2.0
- Removed faker to speed up script
- Updated logger.js to use date-fns
- Added an array for 50 first names

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why is it that it always say malformed attachment request when I try to download the node-mega file?
Virus protection, try right clicking and downloading it, or right click and open in new windows. And most browser will say harmful file or something and will need to tell it to keep the file or you AV might detect it.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Virus protection, try right clicking and downloading it, or right click and open in new windows. And most browser will say harmful file or something and will need to tell it to keep the file or you AV might detect it.
Still no luck, tried that yesterday. Idm/chrome browser just gives me a 694bytes html/zip file which I try to open is damaged.
Screenshot 2023-12-07 170743.png
Enhanced protection and av is off and I've also gone through the process of opening a new tab too but no luck. Other attachments on other threads though works fine.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 170917.png Screenshot 2023-12-07 170952.png

Edit: Nvm, I got it to work, just needed a vpn.

Last edited:

Qeb

Jun 5, 2022
I am unable to acquire the attached file even though I requested to ignore the warnings and all. Could anyone help me with a mirror link?

Edit: never mind, got the file. However I get the error that the accounts created are not activated even so the "Terminal" clearly says it was verified and activated. One thing to note is that "randommer" site is Offline for me.

Last edited: