VN Meet YNS Works and our upcoming works!

YNS Kamezuk

Apr 12, 2020
Dragon Yume no sekai final logo white .png
Meet YNS Works!

YNS Works (Yume No Sekai) is a game developer and publisher for the All.comics Group founded in 2020. Our goal is to create a brand to develop and deliver a great collection based on Japanese pop culture media types, such as visual novels , animations, and games. Although our current small team focuses on creating visual novels, we hope to eventually devote ourselves to other media and to address interesting ways of storytelling.

About US!
Since 2016, All.Comics has focused on becoming a renowned comics developer. However, we think there are better ways to share unique stories. Then YNS Works was created, a team of developers, programmers, artists, and more, with the aim of surprising our audience by producing the best game possible.

At YNS Works, the link between our creations and the customer is the main objective and we do everything possible and impossible to ensure that each of our players has an unforgettable experience.

Works!
With each new project, our work develops and evolves towards something more sophisticated and more ambitious.
Technician - Visual Novel / Unity3D /PC (Release date : Holiday 2020) We hope XD

Technician banner site.png

About the game:
The project follows the story of Ashley or Richard (depending on your initial choice) both 21 years old, who finished their professional computer course 4 years ago and are at home without knowing what to do with their lives.
One day while they were surfing the web, they found a job offer in a computer store where it promised that if they were exemplary workers they would stay with the store for them.
In other words, an assured future.
Even though he seemed too good to be truth, he / she prepared for the interview. After passing the job interview (it is up to the player to do this) he / she begins his professional career there. What seems simple to do, slowly it will become a mission to achieve success or hit rock bottom. The store's customers have all kinds of stories and works that can dictate your future. Your mission is to help him / her (Ashley / Richard) find loving happiness, and to keep the business healthy. Now how do you do that, it's up to you to decide!

Now we would like to get some ideias on how to make the game better or answer some questions about the game and our plans for the future, So please feel free to comment our post I will try to get back to you ASAP!

FAQ:

Q- We will get to play the game before it release?
A- Yes, we pretent to make a Patreon and we will have Early beta builds there!

Q- Do you guys need any help?
A- Maybe we are looking for a Background artist if anything, otherwise we are fine. If you wanna join us as an Artist just let me know.

Q- Will the game be free to play?
A- Yes, the game will be available on itch for free, we will make an patreon campain but as soon the game its done we will start another project. We can use that funds to buy assets and software that we may need.

Q- How big it's your team?
A- Right now we are 6 which 3 are programers and 1 designer 1 artist and 1 random guy that does whatever he needs to do and he writes the story (Yup that's me!)

Q- Are you guys a company ?
A- No I just founded All.Comic as a way to protect our comics from copyright since we were a group a friends making random comics, it didn't make sense to copyright the works to my name. The same thing go for the games. YNS Works it's just a brand we came up with :p

That's all for now guys! I hope you guys welcome us well to the community. I have played so many good games from here that finaly I have to make one of my own for you guys.
#SorryForMyBrokenEnglish