Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Cassie Connons 2: Mounds of Trouble please!!
My group doesn't crack games anymore. The new Russian team releases 2 games a month based on when they came out. If you want that game, check back sometime in November of this year.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
My group doesn't crack games anymore. The new Russian team releases 2 games a month based on when they came out. If you want that game, check back sometime in November of this year.
Does the new group have a site or any place where we can see their releases?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Pretty sure it's this one. Click at your own risk. It's not my team, it's not my site, so you can visit the site or just wait until they pop on my Discord.

Reactions: Zeppole

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I do like these games but i just wish the new ones were out on this place. Can't pay forty dollars because i don't have a job and the last time i tryed to pay with a giry card tou put money on it said i needed internasional pay card

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I do like these games but i just wish the new ones were out on this place. Can't pay forty dollars because i don't have a job and the last time i tryed to pay with a giry card tou put money on it said i needed internasional pay card
BCT aka my team and I used to release games for that exact same reasoning. Release them for the people who couldn't afford them. After we retired from cracking and moved into OC games, another team popped up and they follow that edict. Those games will come out, they will just take some time.

Lucky for you they are coming out at a nice pace, in fact one game came out today. Check out my Discord to find the links for it since I am on mobile right now.

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
BCT aka my team and I used to release games for that exact same reasoning. Release them for the people who couldn't afford them. After we retired from cracking and moved into OC games, another team popped up and they follow that edict. Those games will come out, they will just take some time.

Lucky for you they are coming out at a nice pace, in fact one game came out today. Check out my Discord to find the links for it since I am on mobile right now.
Give your discord!

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
You can run Baka selector and select the game in the list, or drag a .bct file and drop it in the bctplayer.exe

slinkydinky

Jun 1, 2017
BCT player keeps coming up as a virus on my PC whenever I try to open a file with it.. anyone else getting this issue?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
BCT player keeps coming up as a virus on my PC whenever I try to open a file with it.. anyone else getting this issue?
All of our tools are hand made so there are no licenses attached which is why they throw up a warning because the computer doesn't know what it is. It's 100% safe so you should just add it to the list of app exception for your AV. Any problems you can let me know.

slinkydinky

Jun 1, 2017
All of our tools are hand made so there are no licenses attached which is why they throw up a warning because the computer doesn't know what it is. It's 100% safe so you should just add it to the list of app exception for your AV. Any problems you can let me know.
That's fine then, thanks

thebigoneishere

Sep 10, 2018
Alistair In Cumderland
Boom Town Wrestling 3: A Very Tilda Thanksgiving
Elder Tales: Epic Saga
Elica Honkers: The Adventures Quest
Kingdom Tarts: The Lustful
MnF Metropolis: The XXX Files: Episode 3: Attack Of The Ghost Charmer
Nintendolls: The Secret Mansion
Officer Juggs 6: A Single Wish
Schoolgirl Curse 3: The Joyrides Of Sex