Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.8] [Walkius]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
View attachment 2413717
Maybe there's a mistake in the scene, I think his finger should be turned in her direction. Because right now he's moving it for no reason.
Hello, how did you get this scene? I've played the latest version but didn't get this. Not sure if its related, for me i cannot get the remaining scene to start > Lisa and Mia to get to the nightclub. any advice?

Nevermind, I didn't pay attention, I got it now.

Last edited:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
So what 'future tags' should/will be added here? It does says more real choices...
does that means MC can/will/might t,ex
impregnate a girl?
get a ending if not careful or bad rep with another girl
if behavior is less than what said girl wants?...-screwing another girl t,ex...
or what exactly does more real choices means from him?:S
Or is it just the choices x story will be more 'realistic' or?:S

-ps not i have not played this game yet... it seems to have a lot of annoyed ppl at this game So can't say for sure
if the game is sucky or ppl just annoyed for not working so much at the SLF game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So what 'future tags' should/will be added here? It does says more real choices...
does that means MC can/will/might t,ex
impregnate a girl?
get a ending if not careful or bad rep with another girl
if behavior is less than what said girl wants?...-screwing another girl t,ex...
or what exactly does more real choices means from him?:S
Or is it just the choices x story will be more 'realistic' or?:S

-ps not i have not played this game yet... it seems to have a lot of annoyed ppl at this game So can't say for sure
if the game is sucky or ppl just annoyed for not working so much at the SLF game.
I expect one reason is that the early nemesis of the early game of SLF 1 became the MC of MLF. He's since gone back to rewrite SLF to make the character less of a nemesis. IMHO, of course.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I expect one reason is that the early nemesis of the early game of SLF 1 became the MC of MLF. He's since gone back to rewrite SLF to make the character less of a nemesis. IMHO, of course.

yeah but should't more tags be added if its going to be 'more realistic?'
like bad-endings or pregnancy or like I said at least bad-rep with other girls
if like mc is unfaithful? or having fun with the wrong girl to said girl/girls...?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
yeah but should't more tags be added if its going to be 'more realistic?'
like bad-endings or pregnancy or like I said at least bad-rep with other girls
if like mc is unfaithful? or having fun with the wrong girl to said girl/girls...?
From a polyamorous perspective. I had that happen once when I was 40. Wife was OK with relationship with the 20 year old woman, 60 year old girlfriend was ok with it, but the 25 year old girlfriend was not. She didn't trust her. I ended up breaking up with the 25 year old, but turned out she was a better partner for me than the 20 year old (the years did matter as far as non-sexual connections).

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
From a polyamorous perspective. I had that happen once when I was 40. Wife was OK with relationship with the 20 year old woman, 60 year old girlfriend was ok with it, but the 25 year old girlfriend was not. She didn't trust her. I ended up breaking up with the 25 year old, but turned out she was a better partner for me than the 20 year old (the years did matter as far as non-sexual connections).
I never spoke about age really, but realistic not many girls would like if one is
(unfaithful). But I never said there can't be a harem or multiple girls-guy option either.
It has happened in our universe-though it is way less common these days.

When I say Unfaithful in a relationship I mean...

Being Unfaithful is foremost in my opinion lying,
to the partner of who they were/weren't with and such...

Say A guy/girl promises their partner to be faithful and then
next week decides to flirt and have sex with a hot random person?
-while of course not being on a high drug or something...
Or instead of a random person it could even be a hot friend or hot EX-boyfriend/girlfriend
or something like a family friend the person finds hot/sexy?

But it could also be something like breaking a special agreement behind
his/her partner back This while also of course being of 'sound mind and body*

Say Felix is allowed by Felicia to have many girls except 1 girl Named Anna.
say Mary has been mistreated by or is a daughter of a rival to her father's
business or something? And yet Felix still goes and pursues Anna
during say a party? 'even though there are other girls there he runs after
Anna Even though he promised Mary that he would specifically not do that.

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
Walkius should at some point bring Mimi to a cameo in this game, but I think Martin haters would have a mental breakdown if he does that haha

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes