VN HTML Medina Slave [Part 1] [Slave history]

Slavehistory

May 7, 2023
Tbh, it shouldn't even be released yet. There isn't more than 5 min of content. I will keep an eye on this thread, and hope for more content in the near future
Understood, I will launch a new chapter in a few days. If it took you 5 minutes it means you answered everything good.

Reactions: Xbox360360

Slavehistory

May 7, 2023
It looks fine, honestly. Also, Plenty of devs, myself included, didn't have good visuals/transition/UI at first but improved in that regard over time.
Keep up the good work, dev. Best of luck to you.
Thank you, I will work hard to launch better parts

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There I tought it was corruption type of game were slave is just a darkest type of corruption, that you can refuse. But from what I see there never be as optional slavery. The goddes want e new servant or pirest but there no such thing. Slavery is force from the begining is you run they shoot you pheraps. it end with us dead?

Again I'm out

• Angry

Slavehistory

May 7, 2023
There I tought it was corruption type of game were slave is just a darkest type of corruption, that you can refuse. But from what I see there never be as optional slavery. The goddes want e new servant or pirest but there no such thing. Slavery is force from the begining is you run they shoot you pheraps. it end with us dead?

Again I'm out
It is juste a fantasy, nothing more...

Xbox360360

Dec 3, 2022

Again I'm out
I'm sure he's so sad to not have your approval. Smh

Last edited:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018

Again I'm out
No one cared the first two times you said it. But why not say it three or four times more just to be sure.

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
You know despite how short it was, I kinda dig it already. There are some technical kinks that need to be fixed if you're going on this online route but I'm sure you're well aware of them. Personally, I think you'd benefit greatly from just going RenPy.

Definitely expand the intro to make more sense of what's happening, giving the first impression to captivate the audience is always important. As it is, it feels like a preview only. Besides that, keep up the good work, if people like it, they'll keep playing it.

Slavehistory

May 7, 2023
I have already made two small games in Renp'y but I wanted to submit to the community a new way of looking at the VN (on line). The problem is that my scorm cloud requires an email to connect to the game, and this is a difficulty for people who wish to remain anonymous. But with the online solution, there is no need to download and thus avoid any risk. This is the beginning of my reflection and I thank you for helping me to think.

Yes it's only a small introduction and it's already an honor that my game has been accepted on this platform. In a few weeks I will put the first part online.

thanks again