Ren'Py Medieval fantasy game - Amborella: Tales of the Huntress [Development thread]

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Greetings fellow adventurers!
Are you ready for an adventure? Look no further than my latest creation: a 2D medieval fantasy visual novel with sandbox elements. In this game, you'll journey through a world filled with intriguing characters, dangerous creatures, and unsolved mysteries - all while following the harrowing tale of Luna Moonslay, a skilled Huntress on a mission to uncover the secrets of Amborella City.

A Tale of Intrigue
Get ready to immerse yourself in a thrilling story of danger and suspense! As dangerous creatures begin to emerge on the borders of Amborella City, the Royal Guard takes control of the city, leaving the townsfolk to choose between obedience or exile. Luna sets out on a mission to solve the mysteries surrounding the city, and it's up to you to help her uncover the truth.

Sandbox Exploration
But this game isn't just about the story - it also features sandbox elements that allow you to explore the world freely and make your own choices. Work at the local tavern to earn some extra cash, or take on monster contracts for a bigger payout. The choice is yours!

screenshot0001.png

Unlockable Outfits
Earn some coins and you'll be able to unlock seven different outfits for Luna to wear. Choose your favourite and watch as Luna struts her stuff on the right side of the screen. And who knows - some outfits might even unlock special events!

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

Stunning Graphics
What truly sets this game apart is its breathtaking graphics. If you're looking for some steamy scenes to get your heart racing, look no further. The realistic 2D graphics will make your dick rise faster than your debt.

campfire 2.jpg

christmas 2.png

Right now, there's a total of 13 scenes you can unlock. There will be much more content added to the game, the scenes available right now are just the start.

I hope you will follow my development journey. If you are interested in the game, I have a Patreon on which I share the newest sketches and more.

Here is the link:

Thanks for reading, and hope to see you again soon!

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Update
Right now, I am completely rewriting the story so it becomes more engaging. It takes a lot of time to write the story as I want it, but it will be worth the effort. I already think the story is more interesting than earlier. In this post, I will talk about how you can make money.

It's simple:
  • Work at the tavern
  • Complete monster contracts
I will not yet say why Luna needs money, but you can earn money by one of the methods above. Finishing monster contracts is more lucrative, but if you don't prepare well...things might not go as you're expect. It's easier to show what I mean:

Angry orc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Angry werewolf

And of course you can earn money by providing certain services at the tavern.

Great view

Flaunt your assets!

Certain outfits might tempt customers to tip you well...Of course for the great service!

To thank you for reading this post, here's an sneak peek!

sea creature.jpg

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Art looks good, sadly its female protag, focus on beastality ? Welp its hinted with the title lol.
I dont think the art mixed with real pictures look great tho.

Deleted member 5189987

Developer of Amborella
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Art looks good, sadly its female protag, focus on beastality ? Welp its hinted with the title lol.
I dont think the art mixed with real pictures look great tho.
No, there is not and will never be illegal content in anything I make. A Huntress can been seen as the female equivalent of a Witcher in my game. There is some monster content, but I want to make that optional.