4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Will there be any way to track progress in the game? I mean see the level of depravity of the character. So how will female characters slowly wear more and more revealing clothes and tease patients? This is the first time I’ve seen such a wonderful game, I hope it continues to develop!
Yes, I plan to add points to characters that will change based on choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Faxe10%

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I guess the other game wasn't a "call of success" in the end huh
1002907648.gif

jokes aside, Dev since you have ownership of the thread, you should modify the OP and maybe put in Dev notes about the content you have planned (what you have already answered in the thread) and in "Genre" put the planned tags "Multiple Protagonist, Female Protagonist" since it seems that is the direction of the game.

About incest, if you are going to add it you should think beforehand about a patch, or let the player choose the relationships, otherwise it will be difficult for you to survive on patreon.

Good luck.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
There are plans to add a “son” to the game, but this will be as the story progresses. Because it hasn't been presented yet.
If there is a son and a mother even better. I participate in some incest topics with several users, when incest is actually implemented I will make a point of sharing it with everyone.
thanks

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I guess the other game wasn't a "call of success" in the end huh
View attachment 3647292

jokes aside, Dev since you have ownership of the thread, you should modify the OP and maybe put in Dev notes about the content you have planned (what you have already answered in the thread) and in "Genre" put the planned tags "Multiple Protagonist, Female Protagonist" since it seems that is the direction of the game.

About incest, if you are going to add it you should think beforehand about a patch, or let the player choose the relationships, otherwise it will be difficult for you to survive on patreon.

Good luck.
Well, you have to learn something... Yes, of course, I understand, so for now I’m planning this moment to do everything right.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
If there is a son and a mother even better. I participate in some incest topics with several users, when incest is actually implemented I will make a point of sharing it with everyone.
thanks
Yes thank you. There are still questions with the implementation of this tag. Through a mod or it will be a conditional daughter and son. We need to understand how best to do it.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
At least you were honest about having cuck content on your game. Just put that on the OP so that players know before hand and put the game on ignore without having to read the comments .

Last game wasn't a call for succes and i bet this one will have the same fate.

Regardless of that still Ty for the honesty at least can ignore it before had hit the download button.
This is the choice of each player. I added "planned" tags to the description, and they should understand what will happen.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I don't know this game. I'll take a look. In the previous game I was just learning and made a lot of mistakes in my opinion.
(149) VN - Ren'Py - Completed - General Practitioner [v2.1] [Bruni Multimedia] | F95zone
(149) VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.10] [Bruni Multimedia] | F95zone

It's good to learn from your mistakes but that doesnt mean you have to abandon the game just build off your mistakes and then wait longer to do a new game.

Reactions: tenki_b

vv12vv12

Aug 25, 2023
Reactions: tenki_b
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote