• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Medical Fetish Games

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Looking for games that feature a decent amount of medical fetish content. The only one that I know of to really focus on the topic is General Practitioner, and while I was intrigued by the premise, I found the execution to be awful. Don't really plan on playing the sequel.

Outside of that I've played several games that have some minor routes/scenes involving doctors and medical exams, my favorites being:
I'd love to find games with more medfet content. I really love the power imbalance of a classic physical exam. Doesn't have to be a focus like General Practitioner, but I do want it to be moderately grounded in reality. If it is a run of the mill JRPG with a scene or two of a girl getting banged in a gyno chair while she wonders just what is happening on the other side the partition, I'll probably pass. Open to most games except for exclusive male/male content.