Mod Ren'Py Mech Academy Multi-Mod [v0.4.21][RiamMar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
RiamMar just wanted to ask out of curiosity,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
If it were on me, i would always recommend not to fuck any ass when i can have a pussy. Just personal taste, but i wonder since years why people would even consider to fuck an asshole when there are other choices around.
Ass-fucking is not a "reward" for me, it's like a "last possible choice".
I can't understand why so many people are into that "shit" (pun intended)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If it were on me, i would always recommend not to fuck any ass when i can have a pussy. Just personal taste, but i wonder since years why people would even consider to fuck an asshole when there are other choices around.
Ass-fucking is not a "reward" for me, it's like a "last possible choice".
I can't understand why so many people are into that "shit" (pun intended)
The walkthrough's recommended choice till now (from what I understand), has been used for one of the following as consequence;

1) choosing it either leads to more points with the said love interest somewhere down the line.

or

2) there is an extension of of scene (like Drana's case I quoted, creampieing her pussy first extends her scene a bit, instead of holding off on the orgasm and jumping stright to anal)

I took a look through the dialogue and how the scene plays out on both paths (anal or or no anal). Rejecting anal leads to a much shorter scene, & Lydia from her dialogue clearly is a bit disappointed with MC rejecting anal with her (given he tells her he did anal with Drana lol) with "Oh, I wanted to do it with you, but if you don't want it, never mind."

It could almost be even implied Lydia's affection point may take a bit of a hit, even though it doesn't say anything with the stats here.

For someone doing the mod, I think more plausible way to go for him to be would be to be impartial towards both choices, labelling them both as "Your Choice" especially if the consequence is neither of the 2 that I stated above.

As you've said yourself, it's personal tastes and different strokes for different folks.
I'm sure his intent isn't that, and not like I'm into anal play, but for folks who do, they may get a mistaken impression that Rianmar may be kink shaming with that label.

But at the end of the day, it's his mod, and his decision I guess (shrugs).

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
RiamMar just wanted to ask out of curiosity,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
The Recommendation here is wrong. I pasted in a wrong line when adding the choice. I left it in with a "ToDo" comment to check if this is one of those "save, unlock gallery, load and pick your path" scenes but forgot to remove it in the end. It doesn't unlock anything extra, so it's only "Your Choice".

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The Recommendation here is wrong. I pasted in a wrong line when adding the choice. I left it in with a "ToDo" comment to check if this is one of those "save, unlock gallery, load and pick your path" scenes but forgot to remove it in the end. It doesn't unlock anything extra, so it's only "Your Choice".
Well that's good to know.
Thanks for clearing that up.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
The walkthrough's recommended choice till now (from what I understand), has been used for one of the following as consequence;

1) choosing it either leads to more points with the said love interest somewhere down the line.

or

2) there is an extension of of scene (like Drana's case I quoted, creampieing her pussy first extends her scene a bit, instead of holding off on the orgasm and jumping stright to anal)

I took a look through the dialogue and how the scene plays out on both paths (anal or or no anal). Rejecting anal leads to a much shorter scene, & Lydia from her dialogue clearly is a bit disappointed with MC rejecting anal with her (given he tells her he did anal with Drana lol) with "Oh, I wanted to do it with you, but if you don't want it, never mind."

It could almost be even implied Lydia's affection point may take a bit of a hit, even though it doesn't say anything with the stats here.

For someone doing the mod, I think more plausible way to go for him to be would be to be impartial towards both choices, labelling them both as "Your Choice" especially if the consequence is neither of the 2 that I stated above.

As you've said yourself, it's personal tastes and different strokes for different folks.
I'm sure his intent isn't that, and not like I'm into anal play, but for folks who do, they may get a mistaken impression that Rianmar may be kink shaming with that label.

But at the end of the day, it's his mod, and his decision I guess (shrugs).
No kink shaming, actually forgetfulness after a stressful day. :eek:

Reactions: Hyperserver

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Just posted version v0.4.18 in main game thread when your ready to update the mod.
Wanted to do it tomorrow, since it wasn't up here yet.
cat-scream-cat.gif

Will have a look later.

Progress:
  • Checked old chapter 4 content
  • New scenes 33%
  • Testing
  • Zipping and Uploading
  • Thread is updated
Fair warning: There are already buttons for scenes 4.19 and 4.21 in the gallery. They will not work. You can watch them directly from the image folder, though.

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Has the mod been updated? The folder I downloaded says v0.4.15.
Forgot to update the pixeldrain link. The others should have been for 0.4.18 already.
Pixeldrain is updated now as well, though.

Reactions: burbero

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Wanted to do it tomorrow, since it wasn't up here yet.
View attachment 3522016

Will have a look later.

Progress:
  • Checked old chapter 4 content
  • New scenes 33%
  • Testing
  • Zipping and Uploading
  • Thread is updated
Fair warning: There are already buttons for scenes 4.19 and 4.21 in the gallery. They will not work. You can watch them directly from the image folder, though.
The first Irina scene 2nd page top left one seems to be wrong it shows a screen with her having her legs around the mc's shoulders but when played you only get rejected by her. Was that intended? If not could you fix that ?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
GoFile is saying "This folder is not public"
Just recently started using GoFile. Didn't know I have to set every folder to public separately from clicking on "share folder". :eek:

The first Irina scene 2nd page top left one seems to be wrong it shows a screen with her having her legs around the mc's shoulders but when played you only get rejected by her. Was that intended? If not could you fix that ?
That's an issue with the games label, not the gallery per se. I updated the label to fix the branching and going into the "content" branch for the replay. As it was, it would think you don't have a high enough relationship score and skip the scene. I'll let the devs know.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Why does the "skip" button button in the quick menu stop working normally after modding the game?
Instead of skipping it asks if I want to jump to the next choice. How do I restore its normal functionality while stil being able to use the walkthrough?

1712739227036.png

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Why does the "skip" button button in the quick menu stop working normally after modding the game?
Instead of skipping it asks if I want to jump to the next choice. How do I restore its normal functionality while stil being able to use the walkthrough?

View attachment 3526678
That was a request made somewhere else.

I've added two downlooad options to this post for you.
Extract and move the game folder over. It should ask to overwrite two files, confirm.

confirm: Will ask you if you want to skip, but show all images.
no-confirm: Will not ask and start skipping through the images.

I'm currently a bit sick but will add an option to switch between skip-modes in the next mod update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EmoBot

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Will you update steam verison new update just came out today
There's only one choice that changed it's line compared to the non-steam version, so this was a quick update.
Won't post an update on the platforms for it, but the host files are updated.

Again, was only one choice and one that didn't really matter, iirc.

Edit: Hosts are updated.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
There's only one choice that changed it's line compared to the non-steam version, so this was a quick update.
Won't post an update on the platforms for it, but the host files are updated.

Again, was only one choice and one that didn't really matter, iirc.

Edit: Hosts are updated.
thank you

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes