• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Meat Log Mountain [v1.0] [Gachi Muchi Kun]

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Uhh, anyone know what to do with Demonos?

Have built both the relaxant patch, and the crazy ass, well, ass machine; but whenever I try and go further, it just kicks me away saying "I don't know what to do". Very annoying :/
Have you made the extra strong Piglube yet? If not you just have to check out the table with the coffee-making ingredients in the reception room again and you will automatically collect them. Then just go to the crafting table and combine all of them with the empty jar and the normal Piglube.
Not sure if you even need it for him since I haven't figured out how to make the patch and the machine yet.

Edit: Made the patch and the machine. If you haven't found the purple inflatable buttplug, you need to get that too before entering the examination room with him. If you have the skeleton key just open the trunk in the storage room and you get it.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just read their blog, sad it ended that way.
Now I wonder what other games they made
Anyone know about "Manzurna Peaks" they talked about?
I remember buying all their games but I've never heard of Spaceout. I tried downloading it but it's an .ex file, how do I open it?
Like OP said change .ex to .exe and install, it's a way to prevent files getting corrupted. Tho I'm not sure what it is :LOL:
Also you said you bought all their games, by any chance you hv "Manzurna Peaks" or "Manstorm" or others to share? - Even if it hs DRM, people should be able to crack it.

art926

Apr 14, 2018
Reactions: konstantin2547

Crims0nkill3r

Aug 12, 2022
Does anyone know where to get the non dairy coffee creamer? Ive checked the coffee counter but its not in my inventory

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I also didn't hear of "spaceout" game... Any screenshots? I'm trying to download it, but the download speed from that server is like 30 KB/s and it's gonna take hours :(
Sry, that's all I got, it just sits in that folder.
Not good at keeping my stuff Organised back then, and I actually never played either of them :KEK:

Bearcub88

Oct 29, 2018
Just read their blog, sad it ended that way.
Now I wonder what other games they made
Anyone know about "Manzurna Peaks" they talked about?

Like OP said change .ex to .exe and install, it's a way to prevent files getting corrupted. Tho I'm not sure what it is :LOL:
Also you said you bought all their games, by any chance you hv "Manzurna Peaks" or "Manstorm" or others to share? - Even if it hs DRM, people should be able to crack it.
I think I have the Manstorm demo somewhere, I don't think they released the full game. I don't remember about that Manzurna peaks game :( I probably didn't check when they released it and then the just disappeared.

Jul 24, 2017
I also didn't hear of "spaceout" game... Any screenshots? I'm trying to download it, but the download speed from that server is like 30 KB/s and it's gonna take hours :(
im also struggling to get any info about spaceout,the web has almost nothing about it which i thought would be impossible until now
Also it has a horrible performance,my screen almost freeze by trying to run that game but i need to do so if i ever want to add some screens to its upcoming thread:rolleyes:

AnalAlexander

Aug 5, 2017
Sry, that's all I got, it just sits in that folder.
Not good at keeping my stuff Organised back then, and I actually never played either of them :KEK:
"Spaceout" is not a Gachi Muchi Kun game. The second you run the installer, it tells you it's "My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

Deadl7

Mar 8, 2023
Uhh, anyone know what to do with Demonos?

Have built both the relaxant patch, and the crazy ass, well, ass machine; but whenever I try and go further, it just kicks me away saying "I don't know what to do". Very annoying :/
How to build it?

mw5481

Nov 12, 2022
second date is not cgmode?

And the main character says "bingo" and there is no response.
1699522071853.png