Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
i noe dominique's route has more or less ended but would really love more of her in the next update. she has one of the smoothest renders for a honey select model. Fucking hot af. Mom as well. thanks @Kuggazer for you're unrelenting dedication to this game. not many can rival the high quality renders plus animation you put together coupled with an intricate storyline laced with cheesy humor and provocative erotic scenarios. you're doing the world of honey select renpy games real proud.

U

User_473348

Thanks for your great game!
I've a couple of questions tho:
Where is that xmas hat icon?I can't find it on pc :/

Also it said that Laura would visit me in the morning,but she didn't.I've 8lp and 34cp with her.

Last one,how can I enter alvin's house(to contact the sister and the mother)?!We beat Dominique's bf and also i passed the party event,yet I can't enter his house.
You have to have a certain number of points with all the girls to progress to Christmas event. I think there's a list in the walkthrough and there are a pictures of it a few pages back.
As for Alvin progress the game and he'll eventually call you to play games, after that you can enter his house at will.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for your great game!
I've a couple of questions tho:
Where is that xmas hat icon?I can't find it on pc :/

Also it said that Laura would visit me in the morning,but she didn't.I've 8lp and 34cp with her.

Last one,how can I enter alvin's house(to contact the sister and the mother)?!We beat Dominique's bf and also i passed the party event,yet I can't enter his house.
For xmas event:
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Reactions: QQBangBang

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys! I need your help :)
You have to order these things from the "Easy" to the "Difficult".
As you see them they are in random order. I'll start from the handjob but I'm undecided about 2-3 choices. Let me know your opinion please.
Thank you.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Otyi

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
As you see them they are in random order. I'll start from the handjob but I'm undecided about 2-3 choices. Let me know your opinion please.
Thank you.
View attachment 82384
I'd say:
  1. Handjob
  2. Footjob
  3. Titjob
  4. Blowjob
  5. Vaginal
  6. Anal
I guess footjob could take more convincing depending on the woman and fetish preferences.

U

User_51567

I would say for almost all the characters..
Hand, Foot, Tits, Blow, Vag, Anal.

Would change it to the following if it's abou the Mother.(as the Vag is kinda the ultimate taboo)
Hand, Foot, Tits, Blow, Anal, Vag

Reactions: Halfelf

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thank you.
View attachment 82384
  1. Handjob
  2. Footjob.
  3. Titjob
  4. Blowjob
  5. Vaginal
  6. Anal

U

User_473348

Thank you.
View attachment 82384
Handjob
Footjob
Blowjob
Titjob
Vaginal Sex
Anal Sex

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes