Norther

Apr 4, 2018
When I go to Dominique house for the first time I can't meet her, I've fixed TV at Susans house. It says that I do not need to go there now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
After talking to Natalie and unlocking the church location I can't for the life of me figure out how to get 'msg from Amber'.
I assume that's message and not massage, if massage then I haven't tried that. :)

So I've unlocked church, gone home for days and days, nothing.
Gone once to church visit Daisy, home for days and days, nothing.
Gone to church visit Daisy every day and gone home, no msg.

I'm sure getting that msg is important now or later to progress.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
After talking to Natalie and unlocking the church location I can't for the life of me figure out how to get 'msg from Amber'.
I assume that's message and not massage, if massage then I haven't tried that. :)

So I've unlocked church, gone home for days and days, nothing.
Gone once to church visit Daisy, home for days and days, nothing.
Gone to church visit Daisy every day and gone home, no msg.

I'm sure getting that msg is important now or later to progress.
Make sure you progress far with both of the Twins first or you wont get that message. Remember both of them. :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Make sure you progress far with both of the Twins first or you wont get that message. Remember both of them. :)
I have 4/5 with both of them which the walkthrough says is correct, I got a videophone 'message' right after and Max said it looks like an invitation. That was early 0.18.

Now I'm caught in a 'loop' at the church, going into the dungeon every night getting 2 achievements every night (gone 6 times), and every time I try talking to the nun at the altar I just say "see you soon".

All the stats are correct according to walkthrough, I'm not getting a message and like I said, groundhog night at the church.

Have to say this sucks. :)

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I have 4/5 with both of them which the walkthrough says is correct, I got a videophone 'message' right after and Max said it looks like an invitation. That was early 0.18.

Now I'm caught in a 'loop' at the church, going into the dungeon every night getting 2 achievements every night (gone 6 times), and every time I try talking to the nun at the altar I just say "see you soon".

All the stats are correct according to walkthrough, I'm not getting a message and like I said, groundhog night at the church.

Same here. Never got the message. Can't talk to the nun.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
hmm I can only find the 2 spycams in the Toilet... bathroom and Sophie's room is not showing anything being lit when you hover over the supposed places that should have camera.

edit:
seems i can select cameras in Sophie's room if its evening, when she is in the bathroom

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017

Same here. Never got the message. Can't talk to the nun.
Kuggazer posted a fix for this .

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Sorry for being such a demanding sex machine, but does anyone have a complete save by the end of V21 which has followed the walkthrough? Just want to start V22 but cleaned the comp so lost everything and I did try a request like this for V21 but the game had been played all over the place.

Cheers in advance.

Pagailx

Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am new here. I really like this game, very interactive and the animations are at the top.
Currently I started the game because I was stuck in the church, I took the whole procedure of the walktrough but I block at the V.0.18 when the mother must appear in the morning to announce the arrival of alvin.
I saw that we had to buy all the prostitutes before but I left the one on the bench, is that what blocks (currently I have 7).
Thank you all for your help and sorry for my English, but I'm French and I use Goggle Translation to help me

Pagailx

Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am new here. I really like this game, very interactive and the animations are at the top.
Currently I started the game because I was stuck in the church, I took the whole procedure of the walktrough but I block at the V.0.18 when the mother must appear in the morning to announce the arrival of alvin.
I saw that we had to buy all the prostitutes before but I left the one on the bench, is that what blocks (currently I have 7).
Thank you all for your help and sorry for my English, but I'm French and I use Goggle Translation to help me
Finally I just got there by buying the last prostitute, 8 in total

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
'My own' house seemed like a good idea...and of all the women in game I asked Natalie to move in.

Feels strange away from everyone. :)

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
hi
i got stuck here at this point. this are not happening
" -If everything goes well, when you get up in morning, your mother must come to your room telling you Alvin came to visit you. If not try to go Sophia’s house and make Alvin spy on you doing something with his mother some more. -Fuck your mo*, go meet Alvin outside your house "

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
hi
i got stuck here at this point. this are not happening
" -If everything goes well, when you get up in morning, your mother must come to your room telling you Alvin came to visit you. If not try to go Sophia’s house and make Alvin spy on you doing something with his mother some more. -Fuck your mo*, go meet Alvin outside your house "
Yeah mom didn't show up for me either. Iirc I pestered Alvin (room) and Sophia (toilet/bathroom) and went home to sleep until mom came one morning. Was maybe 2-3 days. Seems to be fairly random.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes