G

gualmar

the updates for this game always show up when im having a bad day. maybe i should just have bad days for the rest of my life.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
My first pass at the compressed version was 1.8GB zipped; even after re-encoding, there are 1.26GB of video clips alone.

I've tweaked some settings and going to try to get it closer to 1GB, but will have to re-encode all the video for the entire chapter again.

So will have the compressed version up sometime tomorrow. :)

n007

Nov 13, 2016
My first pass at the compressed version was 1.8GB zipped; even after re-encoding, there are 1.26GB of video clips alone.

I've tweaked some settings and going to try to get it closer to 1GB, but will have to re-encode all the video for the entire chapter again.

:FeelsBadMan:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Only played the remake but this seems to have a lot more content. Do I have to download chapter 1 first or is everything on chapter 2?
As stated in OP chapter 2 is a new standalone version , story starts from the end of chapter 1 (but it is not necessary play CH1 , and there are some changes).
So if you want to play "all the story" you have to download and play chapter 1 and 2 ... but this is your choice :)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
As stated in OP chapter 2 is a new standalone version , story starts from the end of chapter 1 (but it is not necessary play CH1 , and there are some changes).
So if you want to play "all the story" you have to download and play chapter 1 and 2 ... but this is your choice :)
Well, I like the first chapter more, story wise and character, MC, wise...

Reactions: Tacito

Peterzaa007

Dec 8, 2017
I stuck here.
If everything goes well, when you get up in morning your mother must come your room telling you Alvin in come to visit you. If not try to go Alvin house and make him spy you some time doing something with his mother.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017

For the good things need to have pacience we gone wait ha ha thanks.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes