Cheat Mod Ren'Py Max's life Ch. 1 - v0.12, Ch.2 - v0.22, Ch.3 - v0.22 & v0.31 and Remake - v0.3 [Cheat Mod and Smal Patch by D.S.-sama]

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
i cant see tablet in chapter 1. pls help me
They redid the Ui in the remake, it's on v1.1 the mod was for v0.3 so looks like it's dead for that chapter unless they update the mod

the good news is, since all the mod apparently did was add a money cheat, you can just activate the console or use a save editor to achive the same effect (just not as quickly/easily)

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
They redid the Ui in the remake, it's on v1.1 the mod was for v0.3 so looks like it's dead for that chapter unless they update the mod

the good news is, since all the mod apparently did was add a money cheat, you can just activate the console or use a save editor to achive the same effect (just not as quickly/easily)
What is a save editor? Thanks

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
DS Sama - Your Mods are legendary - Big shout out and props!!!

Having said that, the mod naming conventions are a bit confusing....first off 4 mods for 3 chapters??, secondly the mod names do not match the game versions so well. Any kind soul out there that could help sort out what mods are for what game versions and whether they still work.

Chapter 2 is the only one that's a straight match ... Game = Chap2/V0.22; Chap 2 Mod = 0.22

Chapter 1 is now called "remastered". Game = Chap1/V1.1; Mod = Chap1/V0.12. (does this work with V1.1 game?)

Chapter 3 ...Game = Chap3/V0.31; I think there are two Chap3 mods....a V0.31 and a "remake" V0.3. Normally I'd disregard the latter as just a left over file from a previous version of Chap 3, except for the use of the word "remake" in its name and the fact that the new Chap 1 is now called "remastered". Is "Remake V0.3" the new mod for "Remastered Chap 1/V1.1"?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
DS Sama - Your Mods are legendary - Big shout out and props!!!

Having said that, the mod naming conventions are a bit confusing....first off 4 mods for 3 chapters??, secondly the mod names do not match the game versions so well. Any kind soul out there that could help sort out what mods are for what game versions and whether they still work.

Chapter 2 is the only one that's a straight match ... Game = Chap2/V0.22; Chap 2 Mod = 0.22

Chapter 1 is now called "remastered". Game = Chap1/V1.1; Mod = Chap1/V0.12. (does this work with V1.1 game?)

Chapter 3 ...Game = Chap3/V0.31; I think there are two Chap3 mods....a V0.31 and a "remake" V0.3. Normally I'd disregard the latter as just a left over file from a previous version of Chap 3, except for the use of the word "remake" in its name and the fact that the new Chap 1 is now called "remastered". Is "Remake V0.3" the new mod for "Remastered Chap 1/V1.1"?
There's 4 because there is a mod for both chapter1 original & remastered. They should be in order on the attachment list: chapter1, chap1 rematser, chapt2, chapter3

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Anybody got a full save of Chapter 2, can't seem to get the Mom scene with Rita, no matter how often I follow the walkthrough. Everything up till then works, and yes Love and Corruption values are above that required

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
first i tried the last file to the right cuz its biggest..installed and game crashed...so then downloaded all 4 and installed them AGAIN game crashed

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
How do i mod the love and corruption in Chapter 2 I can do the money and name changes and time of day and such with Ds Sama mod file but where it the corruption and love editor ?

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH MAX'S LIFE CHAPTER 2 AUNT'S SCORE I AM NOT ABLE TO TRACE WHERE I HAVE MISSED THE ONE POINT TO SCORE AND NOW THE GAME ISN'T PROGRESSING ANYMORE.IN CHAPTER 2 VO.19 IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE AUNTS SCORE IS 16/53 BUT I HAVE ONLY 16/52. IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN CHANGE IT IN GAMEFILE???