• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Maxine collection [2022-04-10] [OfficialMaxine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
It has now been 9 months since the last patreon post. There are still 177 pledging patrons and the onlyfans account was logged into yesterday. Again, is there anyone who has any idea what's happening behind the paywall or is the profile a goner?

Reactions: StreamSteam

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
It has now been 9 months since the last patreon post. There are still 177 pledging patrons and the onlyfans account was logged into yesterday. Again, is there anyone who has any idea what's happening behind the paywall or is the profile a goner?
My only assumption is that balak got hired for another animation project.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
My only assumption is that balak got hired for another animation project.
That is very possible. He posts a lot of drawings on his twitter page, so he should at least have some time to do image packs. Also, it's someone else who does the animations, although Balak may be the one coordinating the production of that (script, storyboard, voice acting etc.), which would be very involved and time consuming.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
That is very possible. He posts a lot of drawings on his twitter page, so he should at least have some time to do image packs. Also, it's someone else who does the animations, although Balak may be the one coordinating the production of that (script, storyboard, voice acting etc.), which would be very involved and time consuming.
I know he directed the season 2 trailer for Invincible in that time and he continued on his other normal gig. In addition to the drawings he's been posting on instagram I would say he's been pretty busy. The patreon is bleeding pledges but it's like a side hustle and not a priority.

PikaChopstick

Sep 6, 2019
soo can someone summarize what Maxine is all about? is it actually done by a female? is another animator/illustrator involved? why has there been no new content since 2022?

Reactions: Wills224

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
soo can someone summarize what Maxine is all about? is it actually done by a female? is another animator/illustrator involved? why has there been no new content since 2022?
is the guy running the character accounts, he's a french animator who runs an animation studio, so you can imagine he's insanely busy. He has posted Maxine pics on his own twitter account, mentioning how he also misses her.

is the VA for Maxine and she was also the original inspiration for the character. One of Balak's staff is the one who did the 3d animations. Not sure if Balak himself did the 2d animations or if it was someone else.

As for the lack of content, it may have been lack of time to manage the account, burnout, or it might be that it wasn't profitable in the long run. Maximus also had a baby some time ago, so maternity leave might have been involved.

PikaChopstick

Sep 6, 2019
is the guy running the character accounts, he's a french animator who runs an animation studio, so you can imagine he's insanely busy. He has posted Maxine pics on his own twitter account, mentioning how he also misses her.

is the VA for Maxine and she was also the original inspiration for the character. One of Balak's staff is the one who did the 3d animations. Not sure if Balak himself did the 2d animations or if it was someone else.

As for the lack of content, it may have been lack of time to manage the account, burnout, or it might be that it wasn't profitable in the long run. Maximus also had a baby some time ago, so maternity leave might have been involved.
okay this is nice to know. i'm not happy about there being no work, but at least it wasn't just abandoned for no reason. The VA having a child, and the original artists picking up more popular projects sounds like enough for this project to be put on hold. I can't imagine that it would be deemed not profitable, because the quality is amazing so there is definitely demand. so long as there is a slim chance of hope, I'm happy to wait as long as needed.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote