Jan 7, 2021
so... patch notes 5.0.2 say "Contains a good amount of content including the Leslie bossfight, and a bunch of new enemies, music and art for level 5!"

but theres litterally no difference from 5.0.1 and 5.0.2...so where the "bunch of new enemies, leslie bossfight, and art for level 5"???? or is that "planned" but he didnt specify it lol

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
so... patch notes 5.0.2 say "Contains a good amount of content including the Leslie bossfight, and a bunch of new enemies, music and art for level 5!"

but theres litterally no difference from 5.0.1 and 5.0.2...so where the "bunch of new enemies, leslie bossfight, and art for level 5"???? or is that "planned" but he didnt specify it lol
Is the update of the free version of the game, the new content is what was patreon exclusive.

Reactions: Beats9821
May 8, 2017

I am not sure but based on latest updates. I think the author specifically was talking about 5.02 being the apk version now emulating the recent update. Sothe APK now has the leslie boss fight and the 5 enemies from stage 5.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I really like this art, but I wish MC was just a girl with a vag
This would fit my tastes more, but frankly there's so few gay-focused games that it feels pissy to complain about. It's not cool when someone comes into female protag games to complain, and it's not cool the other way either.

Plus, like, the penis usually is hidden enough that it's not like you can just squint and assume it's not there...

Reactions: mc625 and Bulbanych

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
This would fit my tastes more, but frankly there's so few gay-focused games that it feels pissy to complain about. It's not cool when someone comes into female protag games to complain, and it's not cool the other way either.

Plus, like, the penis usually is hidden enough that it's not like you can just squint and assume it's not there...
wasn't even really complaining, but go off I guess. I'm happy people who like this stuff have it. I just like the art, but I'm not into anal that much.

Last edited:

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
If max had his current body but with a vag instead, you'd get morons trying to tag this with loli. That said, there's maybe two scenes where Max gets turned into a female, one of which has her(?) double penetrated.
aah yeah that is a good point lol, people would tag it as loli.
Maybe I'll check out those scenes at some point.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
how do you escape the gel like enemy at Lv.5, too slow to jump back and i always get blocked by the door enemy
The ones that naturally appear move fast enough to jump over. The slow ones are triggered by you stepping on a trap, so jump if you see a tile that looks like a pressure plate.

If you trigger a trap, you have to bomb out of it or take the hit.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes