Unity - Max the Elf [v5.02] [T-Hoodie]

1. 2.00 star(s)

pigmaster24

Terrible sidescroller, floaty movement, unresponsive commands, extremely buggy.

Seriously, it's very buggy, in the current build there is a bug where you simply get stuck crouching and can't move, making you have to reset the entire level.

The only saving grace is the art, which is pretty damn good. I wish the artist went to make an actual good game and quit trying to make sidescrollers, which are always just bad.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PerroMuerto11

I must admit that I'm very impressed for this game, it's simple and very enjoyable. The only thing that I dislike is that there is a lot of penises but for others desn't must be a problem.

The art is very, very good and the animations are very soft, here you will find some enemies that you will love to lose to.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Stefan8977

This graphic style and animations is cute. Difference between enemies, not only in sex animations, is just clever. I hope the autor have more originals ideas to make another levels even more excited. I just can wait for some lvl like hypnosis like evil scientist laboratory or somethink like this. Only thing i can complain about is not any difrents in sex scenes betwen levels of corruption.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

The art and such is nice but the controls are just so clunky and slow. Movement is slow, attacks are slow, enemies are fast so you do the math. Its certainly not impossible but the overall design for the game itself is pretty frustrating. Even trying to escape you can't mash too fast because the game will just not register it. You have to find a slow rhythm that just barely goes fast enough for it to work. Unless it sees improvement it's probably going to mostly be a cheat/gallery unlock kind of game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

RedMuffin

The art and animations are so good I'm giving it multiple stars on that alone. Like, I'm not even a trap fan and I enjoyed the art. Totally not gay btw. Play the game just for those honestly, they're readily accessible whenever you want them to be and it's not a long game.

Actual gameplay is not much to write home about, there's only a couple levels. Everything moves slowly enough that it's usually better to just jump/slide kick your way through everything than sit there attacking it, as it takes a long time to kill things (except the slide which oneshots from what I could tell but costs all your stamina) and you're on a timer, albeit a forgiving one. It's certainly not the roughest sidescroller I've played but don't expect anything innovative.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

If ever there was a game and character to make me question being straight....

Anyway, the gameplay is your standard sidescroller, get to a certain point and you've finished the level, except you happen to be an effeminate twink elf boy with a cute butt and it must be thanksgiving because everyone wants to stuff it so you have to avoid, duck and punch your way through.

It's early days yet [version2.1] but the animations are solid and the cute moans are pitched just an octave right, That said, I held off on going less or more than 3 so far as it's still very early on in development. For my own two cents there are two things I would address:

1) Way too many enemies, I would jump over a hornet, land and a tentacle grab me before I even know it was there, upon getting up BAM! Something else has got me.

2) Struggle difficulty, I found it difficult even on the first and easiest encounter to keep tapping the two button alternatively.

Other than that I do recommend it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

anon17564

Only one stage so far, but some of the cutest and best animations and theming I've ever seen. Watch this one.

The only criticism I'd say for now is that it could do with some kind of an optional hard mode - it'd be nice if it was sometimes harder to avoid the fun.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2077289

The game is really good. Constant updates so far, art is FUCKING AMAZING, animations are hot and gameplay is improving. As it is really early in the development stage, you shouldn't expect loads of content, but the game has great potential.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

maxxoft

Pros:
    - femboys
    - some kind of a battle system
    - various animation loops
    Cons:
    - NOT ENOUGH
    - physics could be better
    - low responsiveness of controls

In total: feels like something new. Makes you want to wait for future releases.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Hedon Gaming

I Love the animations! I would like to give the Max rating for it but at this stage there is no single female in the game. The elf is a cute "boy?" and his body like a girl but i am missing some hetero sexy scenes. I hope that the creator will add some hetero animations and characters.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

ssj782

Sluggish controls, way too long of a cooldown on the ONLY attack, floaty jump, random enemy spawns that make them unavoidable due to having three or even four at a time, and (my favorite, not) tentacles that pop up without warning or multiple feet from where the tentacle warning was. Especially when they pop up where you're standing with no warning marker while you're waiting for the plant pollen to clear.
    The gallery button that does nothing is also rather annoying.
    I finished the first level. I let every enemy fill the 5th corruption seed to see their 'end' screen. Incredibly 'meh' sidescroller with even worse controls.
    It got a second star due to it being 'pretty'.

Overall. Pretty packaging, abysmal everything else.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Lionguard

Simple walk and get fuck game,that are many where made. But those animation and grafic style is realy good. Control is little bit hard but posssible to handle. Pity it`s just a demo, i wish author complete it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

meluna

To be fare i was not expecting a game like this . What i mean is this game have potential to be a great game which you can finish a level without even activating a H-scene " being trapped by enemies " if you are good enough OR you can absolutely chose enemies and just run into them so it can do its unique thing to you base on its kind and just enjoy the animation . I should mention that enemies have some mechanic base on their kind and its not just like one enemy so you can do the levels without even trying . As my review for this game in 2020 / 07 / 06 (y / m / d) there is just one level to do and gallery does not work yet which is reasonable because its in early stage of development .
    For a quick wrap around and some other features of game : good animation for actions we can do and H-scenes , different game over screen base of the last enemy that taken us , different enemy mechanics , voiced moans and related actions during H-scenes , no gallery or fullscreen option , resolution could be better and just one level to do at this time .
    I hope this review help you to find this game as it is , i enjoyed it a lot even with this little content at current version so i recommend you should check it out if you are ok with male protagonist being bottom and i can not really say anything bad about this game .
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ZaUnknowns

from just the demo i can tell it's a good concept, the art style is good, and it's a simple side scrolling action, although the escape mechanic couldbe tuned a bit faster but it's a slight offset for me, still an interesting project, keep up the good work
  15. 5.00 star(s)

mythlock

lovin the game idea, only thing i can see that needs improvment is to add a key layout to change key binds. Maybe add clothing that can be added or removed depending on enemy atacks and a crouching attack to attack lower enemy's.