• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mr. Dxrk

Nov 3, 2021
Is there only a 32-bit version?
Looks like yes, but to be honest, I thought there was a lot more content in the game since I’ve been watching it for years and was also waiting for the android version , but in the end I completed all the levels in 15-20 minutes, heh.

Reactions: globito99

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MaxTheElf-5.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
From what I can tell, we had 5.01 here before. 5.02 is just a few bug fixes, so nothing should be new just yet.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
It starts on A14. On a short test, once you get captured, you can never get free. It says on ->. But else yeah ... A14 works.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Breaks the game now for some reason. cant move and crashes
It didnt work for last few versions actually. Because its a mod of the one dll containing all important code. You cant use it with any other version, hence the version nr mentioned 3.11. Its not BepInEx (or my table) or whatever to leave original files in place.
so how do you fight Leslie in level 5?
I think you mean Lvl4? Axe: Jump, Bow: Duck, Sword: Q - Attack (you can also shoot else, but hard timing)
what's the password?
There is the OP, there is the note when you start the game ..... dunno what you want more.
Cheatssssss
What more could you ask of? (May except OS support without the need of a Win-Host Machine - there is a Mac version and server for linux/android)

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes