TheSeriousguy

Apr 29, 2023
Not sure if this is the problem, but make sure you click the save button in the code editor every time you change something in the code. Sometimes the editor gets stuck for a while after clicking save, but that means it's recompiling the SWF file (I typically click it a few times just to be sure). If you don't save correctly it will not change the game file.
I mean, I already done that, And so far, only Texts are the one that seems to change, but my take on the Hash code doesn't seems to work, Any idea why?

BarelyNecessary

Sep 25, 2020
I mean, I already done that, And so far, only Texts are the one that seems to change, but my take on the Hash code doesn't seems to work, Any idea why?
Not sure then what is going wrong. Could you give a summary of your process? (e.g. generate a SHA256 string, locate the patreon code you want to change, etc.). Screenshot of the code section you changed also works.

Dec 4, 2021
Good news boys! I've managed to find the latest playable version of School Breeding Orgy. Unfortunately I had to use ruffle to play it and that messes with all the girls hair and eye textures. I've tried to download the swf but theres no real easy way to do it and I can't figure out how to actually get it. Maybe one of you guys can. Here's the link to it:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Good news boys! I've managed to find the latest playable version of School Breeding Orgy. Unfortunately I had to use ruffle to play it and that messes with all the girls hair and eye textures. I've tried to download the swf but theres no real easy way to do it and I can't figure out how to actually get it. Maybe one of you guys can. Here's the link to it:
The flash file (in an archive zip file) corresponding to your link (just a minimal test):

Dec 4, 2021
So this got updated again, but just only 1 new character got added.

Reactions: M1K3_0

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I don't supposed there's a fix for multiple games that reset the faces at every thurst is there?
And I don't suppose ghost f has an actual gallery mode that doesn't requires you to pass 8 stages before getting to the teachers.

Last edited:
Reactions: asdalover

Dent0

Jan 4, 2022
Anybody got the codes for School Breeding Orgy for the Valkarie, Attack On Titan, Succubi, Easter Bunny, Halloween, cats and maid?

Reactions: asdalover
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote