Collection GIF Video MATTBAM Collection [2021-03-25] [マッバム]

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
banner.jpg

Overview:
MATTBAM is a 2d artist that makes stills or short animations of characters from multiple video game and anime franchises.
Works feature characters from works such as Arknights, Fate Grand Order, Azur Lane, Princess Connect, and etc.​

Updated: 2021-03-25
Developer/Publisher: MATTBAM - - -
Censorship: None
Language: Japanese (EN, JP, KR subtitle files included when possible)
Resolution: Above 1080P
Pages: 53 gifs, 383 jpgs, 49 pngs, 3 PSDs
Length: 00:28:22 (97 Animations, including variants)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
- - -

(sj)formidable.jpg kyaru original.jpg 1.png 1-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
All is good, but it is always nice to get a bit more knowledge about the Length of it.

"Length: 00:28:22 (97 Animations, including variants)"
^ this could be worded as:
A.) mostly shorts and some medium length animations
or
B.) mostly shorts and some very long animations

^ this is a more specific text without the need for the person to do the math: 28min22 / 97 = ~17,54seconds average and then wonder about the split of the animations.

(I dont mean this as a harmful text)

Reactions: ZeroTwo611

Meh559

May 19, 2018
Just downloaded it. I see a lot of unnecessary stuff: PSD, GIFs, IMG that copy videos, the same videos but without sound and every little thing is inside a folder which is annoying.
6GB is a lot and guess what. I left only videos and some pictures and it weighs only 1.44 without being archived.

Last edited:

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
Just downloaded it. I see a lot of unnecessary stuff: PSD, GIFs, IMG that copy videos, the same videos but without sound and every little thing is inside a folder which is annoying.
6GB is a lot and guess what. I left only videos and some pictures and it weighs only 1.44 without being archived.
That's fair. I'm generally only keeping video files myself, but I have no idea what people usually care about keeping.
Thanks.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
That's fair. I'm generally only keeping video files myself, but I have no idea what people usually care about keeping.
Thanks.
It's understandable to include everything in a properly organized manner as you did. Especially with some varieties of the videos which people might want. Later files cut down the variety a bit. The only things I always find worthless are censored videos which there were very few of. Personally when sharing something I'd just try to avoid any dupe or censored videos (and I guess gifs as well if they don't include anything not already in the videos) if there is an uncensored version, but share everything else, including segmented versions of the full video.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Meh559

May 19, 2018
Thanks.
I see someone actually needs these things. Well, the solution is to separate downloads. At least main stuff (unique vids and pics that don't copy vids) and everything else. Or even better when everything is categorized.

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
Missing February and March rewards for $7 dollar tier:
February - Alice
March - Mona
Much appreciated for the content; I actually did have the files for Alice (found after I made the post funny enough), but I didn't upload them because the mp4 playback is hella weird. The only video player I have that made it smooth was mpv.net for whatever reason. And the Mona files just got spread on the CN forums I go on, so saved me going through Baidu for some hours.

If anyone else could check the Alice files, I have no idea what's up with them.

Reactions: Waifu Appreciator

lexingtontype

Feb 26, 2021
Much appreciated for the content; I actually did have the files for Alice (found after I made the post funny enough), but I didn't upload them because the mp4 playback is hella weird. The only video player I have that made it smooth was mpv.net for whatever reason. And the Mona files just got spread on the CN forums I go on, so saved me going through Baidu for some hours.

If anyone else could check the Alice files, I have no idea what's up with them.
the video of Alice uploaded by pikinot is OK, I played it by potplayer, it's a free video player

Reactions: Waifu Appreciator