Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Harem Trooper
A full max dont works, the creation only lets you buy abilities and change core skills up to 90, but if thats enough for your experiment, run the game to the chara creation, then open the console (F12 in most browsers, choose the console tab and enter/paste SugarCube.State.variables. Open the list and search for credit or credits, the variable with your remaining skillpoints, increase it and pick everything you want)
Or you can use saveeditonline.com and look for your stats there, then you can max out everything. However, not everything is self explaining in this code, so only change stuff you know/can compare with actual ingame numbers there, if the number is different you found the wrong variable ^^

Reactions: MysteryBlob

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
You can have unlimited number of expert traits if you find and replace all "mastertitle to 1" with "mastertitle to 0".
But you can still only have 3 backgrounds.
To also unlock unlimited number of background you can replace all "and _nuso lte 2" with "and _nuso lte9".

View attachment 3630553
You mean by editing HTML or using console?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Harem Trooper
A full max dont works, the creation only lets you buy abilities and change core skills up to 90, but if thats enough for your experiment, run the game to the chara creation, then open the console (F12 in most browsers, choose the console tab and enter/paste SugarCube.State.variables. Open the list and search for credit or credits, the variable with your remaining skillpoints, increase it and pick everything you want)
Or you can use saveeditonline.com and look for your stats there, then you can max out everything. However, not everything is self explaining in this code, so only change stuff you know/can compare with actual ingame numbers there, if the number is different you found the wrong variable ^^
I suspect backgrounds like soldier, slaver and hunter may be a bit tricky to add via save editor. Especially if you also want the related stats. So probably better to hack the html in this case. I also think you may have been confused by how he worded the question talking about skills and then later about expert... Or maybe I was confused instead, only he would know :)

Reactions: Daba

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You can have unlimited number of expert traits if you find and replace all "mastertitle to 1" with "mastertitle to 0".
But you can still only have 3 backgrounds.
To also unlock unlimited number of background you can replace all "and _nuso lte 2" with "and _nuso lte 9".

View attachment 3630553
Thanks man! Truly the magic of coding hehe. I personally like the idea of specializing in one field and im not myself a fan of "OP" characters/builds and prefer more something like from rugs-to-riches type of play styles and since I think I saw everything I want to experiment with some stuff to see what i might have missed or perhaps find a different, mix and match of various skill classes. Im not sure if they would ruin the experience since I need to see it for myself yet, but I dont think all pros they add will impact the game to much.

Reactions: Porrvald

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks man! Truly the magic of coding hehe. I personally like the idea of specializing in one field and im not myself a fan of "OP" characters/builds and prefer more something like from rugs-to-riches type of play styles and since I think I saw everything I want to experiment with some stuff to see what i might have missed or perhaps find a different, mix and match of various skill classes. Im not sure if they would ruin the experience since I need to see it for myself yet, but I dont think all pros they add will impact the game to much.
I find it funny that you can be expert with many years experience (in multiple fields on top of that with your hack) and still be 18 years old :D

When I was 2 years old, I led my first military campaign against the teachers at my kindergarten. Later, at the age of five and a half and after hundreds of battles, I began to dabble with some literature and became an well known author and an esteemed professor at the age of 8. I then built my first dungeon, below my tree house...

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I find it funny that you can be expert with many years experience (in multiple fields on top of that with your hack) and still be 18 years old :D

When I was 2 years old, I led my first military campaign against the teachers at my kindergarten. Later, at the age of five and a half and after hundreds of battles, I began to dabble with some literature and became an well known author and an esteemed professor at the age of 8. I then built my first dungeon, below my tree house...
Yeah, something sounds pretty weird when you say it lol. For the moment, IF you want to keep the credibility on such life style somewhat alive, you probably need to be a 40+ guy or so. But then again we have the following trait: "Z-Mark". So perhaps this somehow managed to slow down your aging and kept your "18" years old appearance but you are in reality 40+

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
Yeah, something sounds pretty weird when you say it lol. For the moment, IF you want to keep the credibility on such life style somewhat alive, you probably need to be a 40+ guy or so. But then again we have the following trait: "Z-Mark". So perhaps this somehow managed to slow down your aging and kept your "18" years old appearance but you are in reality 40+
Who says we did not use the freeze aging before the game started? It would actually be convenient if it started on by default, as if we had been using it.
By editing the html. Find and replace all.
But, word of warning, I can't personally see that the game would be any fun to play like that. But for experiments it might make sense.
The problem with not buying all expert traits is, they cannot be earned in play. Furthermore, the game is very limiting in which classes we can invest in if we want to buy all traits that have function besides free stuff at start. I might consider trying to optimise a build if critical hit traits were combined into one, as I am not giving up either ranged or melee and both is too expensive.

3000 point monster makes for a rather casual start, but is by no means invincible. Perhaps grimdark dying world is where it would make a difference in success or defeat for a casual like me, but for easier starts it merely skips a lot of grind.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
By the way [B]Porrvald[/B], could you find me the code for the max wife in the religion, specially for the Cult of the Eldar? Its mostly for roleplay reasons and I thing that cult/religion suits more with having unlitimed wifes on your site.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
By the way [B]Porrvald[/B], could you find me the code for the max wife in the religion, specially for the Cult of the Eldar? Its mostly for roleplay reasons and I thing that cult/religion suits more with having unlitimed wifes on your site.
Yes, I can.
Code:
<<if $mcrel.faith is 6>><<set _wife to 2>><</if>>
Atheist is set to 99, so, that is probably what you should put instead of 2.

Edit: You probably need to switch religion to something else and then switch back for the new limit to take effect, in existing save with Cult of the Eldar already chosen.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Harem Trooper

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Yes, I can.
Code:
<<if $mcrel.faith is 6>><<set _wife to 2>><</if>>
Atheist is set to 99, so, that is probably what you should put instead of 2.

Edit: You probably need to switch religion to something else and then switch back for the new limit to take effect, in existing save with Cult of the Eldar already chosen.
Thanks you once again man. Making the game even better with this work around of yours :love:
1678822583341451.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Porrvald

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Answering the question that nobody asked... What traits do I consider mandatory for my new Rise from ashes start?

Unlucky, because it is practically 25 free creator points
Body odor, because it is 10 points for negligable effect (you get a tiny bit more dirty at 12:00, 19:00 and when sleeping).
Debt, $25 per day is a very cheap price for 15 creator points.
Brainy, because it makes it possible to reach higher skill levels (given enough patience to not read books until maxed out).
Big penis, because I need to compensate for something.
Massive load, this too.

Party Animal, not really mandatory, but very nice to have, if you can spare the points, which I could because of body odor.

And where do I put all the remaining points?

Yes, you guessed correctly, 18 years old, 90 Intelligence and 90 Manipulate, because those traits are very useful and extremely time consuming to train.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
What do y'all think about Willpower? I'm reading it's effects on the Wiki and it almost seems like it isn't worth caring about it one way or the other. The only thing that seems really important is having it be fairly high for anyone you want to send to the arena. Other than that, how do you guys usually go? Low? High? Medium?

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
What do y'all think about Willpower? I'm reading it's effects on the Wiki and it almost seems like it isn't worth caring about it one way or the other. The only thing that seems really important is having it be fairly high for anyone you want to send to the arena. Other than that, how do you guys usually go? Low? High? Medium?
You need at least 25 willpower to get perfectionist, which gives you a 1% chance per day to increase a random skill. Willpower is also part of the calculation for the Captain of the Guard job.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I only care about it if i get a broken girl. Then i raise it as much as possible to "unbreak" her.
Aside from that, my playing style prevents any decrease in willpower except for random events.

beloskonis

Aug 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I recently started a dying world/grimdark playthrough and i noticed that due to very low control/prosperity a few shops (like Nikas) has closed. Due to this i am unable to finish a couple of quests, do this shops ever reopen? If not could i interact with the closed properties in anyway? Thanks.

Sep 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I recently started a dying world/grimdark playthrough and i noticed that due to very low control/prosperity a few shops (like Nikas) has closed. Due to this i am unable to finish a couple of quests, do this shops ever reopen? If not could i interact with the closed properties in anyway? Thanks.
You must kill the Bandits near the locations then they open again

Sep 29, 2019
is close combat now not a little bit OP?Near all better Fighter/Mercs have very good Melee stats and strength and can wear Hulk Armour.I Capture today the Scorpion King he is much better then the Monk and he can use Hulk Armour .Thats crazy no one can beat him as he one hit near all and dont get near never hit and if he take a hit his Armour absorb all.I ask in the past to make the NPC a little bit better but now many are much to good and the Scorpion is broken OP much more as you can give them even more HP with the clinic tools.Im playing on Grim Dark Dying World and i have absolute 0 problems or a Challenge any more and im only half trough the game

Reactions: bolondro2
4.50 star(s) 115 Votes