ADRIFT - Completed - Master of the House [v1.5] [Minterlint]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

Hey guys, I'm back with another review. First off I've got to give the author of this game what he deserves. Congrats. It was a very good game from what I played, and surprisingly in-depth and detailed despite it being linear. I never grew tired of reading which proves you have a talent for writing. Cause if I get bored of reading, it's usually either because you suck as a writer or my brain is pointing out plotholes so large you can fit elephants through them. Thankfully not the case. And honestly, I forgot pictures even existed in other games cause reading your story ignited my imagination better than most pictures or animations could.

That being said. I rated the game 4 out of 5. It's amazing text erotica. But there was something I had personal problems with that doesn't really affect the quality of the overall game, but does affect my perception of it. The Game is too Linear in my opinion. At the beginning of the game, it whetted my appetite with Abby. Then Abby asks you the question of how you are going to move forward concerning your relationship. It made me feel I could at least choose things like how I treated her or even what she called me. But as the game progressed I realized more and more that, those freedoms were straight-up never in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But like I said at the beginning those complaints don't actually take that much from the actual Gameplay. I Mean it ruined it for me but I imagine most people out there aren't going to care about those minor inconsistencies and will love it. And for that reason, I am trying to judge it as Non-biased. So for the excellent writing, challenging gameplay, and attention to detail, Not to mention some steamy erotica, 4 out of 5. Would recommend it, especially if you like all the tags in the description.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rampagedwayne

One of my favorite Adrift games. There are several incest focused Adrift games, and this is one of the best. A little linear, but the action is good, and the exploration is substantial, especially for the fetish focused on.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Prompt

It's pretty difficult for a text only game to compete with some of the quality games you see now, but the writing here is so good, especially for the numerous sex scenes. There's a ton of girls and content. The text adventure part can be occasionally frustrating by not recognizing what you're trying to do, but overall this is an amazing product.