4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, a lot of things can't be avoided.

Losing is generally bad and ends up with scat, rape and death.

These games can be fun but they have their unpleasant side.

D

Deleted member 22113

How can I start the Prostitution with Rich quest?
I think theirs a guy at the bar you have to talk to either before or after youre working there just keep talking to him, i think in costume, and at somepoint he says something about meeting someone.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think theirs a guy at the bar you have to talk to either before or after youre working there just keep talking to him, i think in costume, and at somepoint he says something about meeting someone.
Vishh. Have to restart the game then :oops::noexpression:
Thanks.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
How do i beat my first quest? It tells me to defeat 5 gangs and 5 criminals but when i fight gangs they run away. I can't beat them if they don't let me wtf?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
How do i beat my first quest? It tells me to defeat 5 gangs and 5 criminals but when i fight gangs they run away. I can't beat them if they don't let me wtf?
You fight the mobs during the day in casual clothes and at night as Green Shadow.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Im stuck in the drug factory where they ask me to poop the drug, at he shining dot, wen i stand there she says "im going to shit here, is that ok?" then nothing happens :( im frozen like this

vorris

May 23, 2017
my mega link doesn't work i have a keep2share file lets see if that works for you guys this is the uncenored 1

Reactions: MaddRabbit
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes