RPGM Abandoned Masked Superheroine: The Elemental Witch Laura [v0.01] [Combin Ation]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
The background of Laura is inspired by Lara Croft from Tomb Raider and that is the reason I call her 'Laura'(but their personality is quite different). Her superheroine costume is inspired by Scarlet Witch from Marvel and her powers are inspired by those mages/wizards in those fantasy world.

And while we got middle school story in Agent Alona ~The Japan Investigation~, we will have university story this time as Laura is an university student(should be the last year).

One of the main theme in TEW is 'humiliation and domination by the same sex' which there is already hint in the first version.​

Updated: 10/2/2018
Developer/Publisher: Combin Ation - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Working on getting pics and more info(actually gotta suffer through a combin ation scat-rape game to get info since there really isn't any.) :WutFace:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Working on getting pics and more info(actually gotta suffer through a combin ation scat-rape game to get info since there really isn't any.) :WutFace:
Don't worry, they never start of with that crap.

Reactions: ponyguy

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Do all of his game have scat? Because up until that point it was looking pretty good.

Reactions: dest99

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
split up to more games....... he has more projects going on now than finished games.
but he has finished games so.... im not mad ( ' - ')

anyway: superheroine is a great setting. (event ho he already made one with green ninja girl, but that was a good game).
Normal female mc gets corrupted? good, but she already was close to be low.
Heroines/Knights etc have a higher morale codex. Like in the classic tradegys the drop height is way higher, making it even more interesting (if well done).
Lets hope the scat is optional, it was in sarah 2, reporter kate and so on. so there is hope

Reactions: ponyguy and Mark17

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
It was looking like it was worth downloading until I saw scat will be included, so unless there is a way to turn it off, I will have to pass.

Reactions: wet n wild

Koi Russell

Apr 19, 2017
The first battle is a freaking pain. You are supposed to be a level 5 hero and cant even take out two thugs with guns. I have died 3 times and its game over. Not worth playing.

Reactions: ponyguy and carmila

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
There's not much to this game yet to make a judgment call. It's the usual stuff we've all come to expect from Combin Ation, which isn't bad. The storyline itself doesn't seem bad. A teenage superheroine who also has a rival in college, who could turn out to be her worst nightmare. That makes it interesting enough to hang in there for the next release, just for curiosity's sake alone.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Honestly, thats not a heroine costume, just a dress with a pair of silly shoulderpads and cheap paper mask. Previous heroines of him were much better in that regard. I hope it will be better in game.

I wonder if this female-on-female thing will mean exclusively gay content or just that the antagonist will be a girl too.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I think World of Eqalem is really dead after all...
Don't say that. I still have hope. He'll go back to it. I'll get to see that sexy barbarian chick get raped more. I just... gotta believe... he will... :'(