• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup Masamune Shirow Art Book & Illustrations Collection [Masamune Shirow]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
If anyone is still having trouble extracting the file, try using HJSplit to merge the two pieces into one file. (It's freeware available at .)

Then you need to either drag it into 7zip, Winrar or whatever you use, or rename it from filenamezip to filename.zip

Cheers

Reactions: pigletman

danika123

Oct 12, 2018
thank you so much, i just lost all my Masamune shirow stuff in accidental format, this is a life saver i really apreciate this.

HighHent

Nov 15, 2020
On e-hent is an awsome post of alial who decensored W-Tails-Cat III. It's a mess, that Sensei Shirows work ist not available without the the initial censoring.

Reactions: mermer

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Hrm, what a surprise. I just watched a video that mentioned the recent GitS movie and now I see a collection of the always ignored author here. Seriously, authors don't need to be dead anymore for someone to put words and meanings into their mouth.

For anyone out of the loop: the usual suspects complained about Motoko not being asian, even though Masamune himself explicitly said he didn't want an asian woman to play the major and was happy with Scarlet playing her...

Schrödinger1801 Instructions in OP under "installation".

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes