• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Mary Goes to Summer School [Ch.1 v0.3a] [DimS40]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

onkonvoxod

Apr 22, 2023
Definitiely a bug with undressing in the bedroom. Only thing that finally showed up were the glasses. Otherwise she is standing nude in the room and can't take anything off since it's not there. Has potential but need to fix that.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Same problem here - can't undress in bedroom (with headmistress) because Mary is already nude. Nothing to remove, and won't allow dressing with nightwear (pieces move back again).
If you click "Finish" then Mary says she can't go to bed wearing her hat.
yeah it is happening to me too

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I was wondering how many of you were able to find the hidden bdsm photos?
If you did, was it easy to figure out?

Jan 17, 2021
I was wondering how many of you were able to find the hidden bdsm photos?
If you did, was it easy to figure out?
if you're talking about the ones in the dresser you steal alcohol from, i found them and thought the marker of having text on the folder and mary wondering about the contents when you hover over it made it relatively easy

Reactions: DimS40

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
To honest, for now I don't understand the point of that dressing-undressing system. I don't know, maybe some future interesting mechanics are going to implemented to make it useful and interesting, but for now I feel it is a waste of time.

Reactions: Envoye

Blauz.

Jun 7, 2019
Well, it already does make a difference whether you keep on bra and/or panties in the finishing school when you change, and like you said: this is the game start. I think that dressing as told or not may be a theme later.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
My intention is to have a working clothing system with a decent variety of clothes available for the MC.
Also what you choose to wear or not wear will make a difference on how later scenes will unfold...
...as Blauz. said in his post in the last scene of the prologue try to go to bed without bra or panties or both and see the difference in points...

Reactions: secrettunel6969

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
When you say "introduced", you mean, like... ? ;)
Well, in any case, we'll have a lot of work with her outfit, though :unsure:
"introduced" as in she will make her first appearance...
...and the initial outfits are there to keep things interesting for their future change :devilish:

Reactions: Armelle69

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I also do assume that the mc is not going to come out on top of every fight...
That's right... it will mainly depend on her overall attitude (decided by player decisions...)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote