Ren'Py Mary Adventures [v1.1] [Megakub32]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
oie_t9yhprvr2MdS.png

Overview:
The story of a girl who recently moved to Tokyo.
She agrees to test a medication that improves immunity, but it also causes accelerated muscle growth.

FMG simulator in which you can meet interesting people, the opportunity to go on dates,
and just a simulator of the life of an ordinary girl.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-08
Release Date: 2023-09-05
Developer: Megakub32 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

mary1.png hgZwG0.png +Vj2Z8.png _AUnoP.png Pijxg4.png

Last edited:

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
How much muscle are we talking here? If it's like the girl in the preview that is fine. If it's like the girl in the ntr dojo game Ima leave.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
I like how the preview only shows each character once because like all AI cash grabs, the characters will look different in every render, completely breaking immersion. Patreon says "Here's the first version of the game I managed to make over the weekend." Tells you everything you need to know really.

Jagoda92

Nov 6, 2020
It is rather 0.1 version, cause it takes 10 mins to finish the game. Anyhow the idea looks very promising. Keep going Sonu

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I like how the preview only shows each character once because like all AI cash grabs, the characters will look different in every render, completely breaking immersion. Patreon says "Here's the first version of the game I managed to make over the weekend." Tells you everything you need to know really.
I couldn't agree more. Also check the size, they are always very small.

Aldexeer

Oct 4, 2018
What kind of AI used to create these characters? I tried a bit myself with midjourney and dalle, but they are all messed up badly -_-

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Initial releases that are 1.0 make me skeptical. Not sure why. It's just a mental thing, I guess.

Reactions: paco.rerse