RPGM Marvin's Mind Control [game development thread]

hologram2000

Apr 10, 2023
This is a pretty straight-forward mind control/corruption game that I'm working on.

You play in an open JRPG-inspired world as an upstanding guy named Marvin, and with the power of a mysterious orb, you're able to corrupt and control any female NPC that you encounter. After breaking them, you can talk down to them, command them to change clothes (or strip nude), or perform up to three sexual acts (fully animated using Koikatsu).

The catch however, is that the strength of your orb is tied to your combat strength. So the higher level you are, the more women you are able to corrupt.

For fans of the genre, does this sound like something you'd want to play? Development screenshots will be posted later, although the v0.1 build with seven women will be available some time this week.

hologram2000

Apr 10, 2023
Here is a gameplay video, showing the corruption menu after successfully using the orb. There can be additional options depending on the character or situation (some NTR scenarios will be possible, for example), but this is typically what you can expect.

hologram2000

Apr 10, 2023
I'm currently working on the mind control (success) sequence, hope to post something soon. But for now, Marvin's original design. I had issues with the cape while posing.

hologram2000

Apr 10, 2023
The mind control sequence using Android 18 from Dragon Ball Z (character card created by Evaan). I will change/polish some things (such as the scream sound effect), but overall, it's probably what I'm going with. I'm also considering adding more noticeable changes to controlled characters. Maybe like a visible tattoo or different eye colors. Right now it's just half-closed eyes...

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoodleJoskin

hologram2000

Apr 10, 2023
I've revised the script to tone down Marvin's language. Honestly, it was tiresome writing so many expletives. I'm sure it would've been equally tiresome to read. Anyways, there was a delay because of animation issues (flickering frames, slowdown on weaker computers, etc), but I'm back on schedule.