Collection Video MARUSU collection [2021-12-25] [mmdmarusu]

TheGreysha

Aug 15, 2021
For me Mister Pink take the top cake, his work are best among the best. hes the type more quality than quantity and take more time to make his work to perfection, motion and camera work different than other videos even though his work take alot of time but its worth it. plus his 4k videos are cheap

Jabh

Oct 3, 2018
Excuse me, do you have Ngon's work? I'm always looking for high quality, please!
Amazing, i was looking for it last night and i notice someone also today lol, apart from Fanatia i only found those from Iwara.

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks I'll take a look !

I've also forgot to mention Shantianxiaozhi and MMDRandom31, pretty good too imo
Well, I have 3.4 TB Collection of MMD. Unfortunately I cannot upload cuz here in my country things are not that easy.
If any of you have MMD Random 31's works, not the sample ones he shares on iwara mind you, the actual full versions of said videos of which I only have seen 2 and seen enough to know the samples are nothing in comparison to the full thing...

Well listen I have no issue nor danger in sharing several archives of MMD works organized by author and dates, the largest of which is nearly 2TB. All I'm asking for is those vids if any of you have em. If your country's regulations make it hard, please DM me and explain. I've guided people into freedom of coom before.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
If any of you have MMD Random 31's works, not the sample ones he shares on iwara mind you, the actual full versions of said videos of which I only have seen 2 and seen enough to know the samples are nothing in comparison to the full thing...

Well listen I have no issue nor danger in sharing several archives of MMD works organized by author and dates, the largest of which is nearly 2TB. All I'm asking for is those vids if any of you have em. If your country's regulations make it hard, please DM me and explain. I've guided people into freedom of coom before.
Is this what you wanted?

Wanna share those archives now? I'll take a DM if you can't here.

9 pages worth of stuff so I'm assuming there are full videos there unless the creator is clever about the links.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is this what you wanted?

Wanna share those archives now? I'll take a DM if you can't here.

9 pages worth of stuff so I'm assuming there are full videos there unless the creator is clever about the links.
Unfortunately he's clever with the links, you only get passwords and such by DMing him, so kemono isn't of any use in that case sadly :/

Nope I'm looking for it too :ROFLMAO:

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
Unfortunately he's clever with the links, you only get passwords and such by DMing him, so kemono isn't of any use in that case sadly :/

Nope I'm looking for it too :ROFLMAO:
So after managing to contact one of his supporters now I know how he's kept the leaks from happening sans the 2 he released on purpose. Clever.

If you sub to his fantia you can ask for a total of 8 videos. He gives em to you, you get nothing more.
However on Patreon you can ask for up to 5 videos depending on your tier. And again, you can ask for nothing more.
He has almost 200 videos according to patreon but he posts like 3 WIP videos per actual complete one, and he also publishes the non sex mmds there in higher quality. The actual R18 stuff is, according to educated guesses, around 60. And as I said he will only allow 5 max downloads per patreon and 8 max downloads per fantia supporter.

This way no one has a full collection (unless they somehow make alts and are billed under different cards).

Honestly the reason there's no collection out is because there's been no concerted effort of like 10 guys agreeing who will ask for what, subbing, getting the stuff and pooling it. Shit I got time.

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33 and rf96

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
So after managing to contact one of his supporters now I know how he's kept the leaks from happening sans the 2 he released on purpose. Clever.

If you sub to his fantia you can ask for a total of 8 videos. He gives em to you, you get nothing more.
However on Patreon you can ask for up to 5 videos depending on your tier. And again, you can ask for nothing more.
He has almost 200 videos according to patreon but he posts like 3 WIP videos per actual complete one, and he also publishes the non sex mmds there in higher quality. The actual R18 stuff is, according to educated guesses, around 60. And as I said he will only allow 5 max downloads per patreon and 8 max downloads per fantia supporter.

This way no one has a full collection (unless they somehow make alts and are billed under different cards).

Honestly the reason there's no collection out is because there's been no concerted effort of like 10 guys agreeing who will ask for what, subbing, getting the stuff and pooling it. Shit I got time.
Wtf so even by subscribing to him you don't get access to everything ? That's a new low lmao

kage-man

Sep 2, 2017
Wtf so even by subscribing to him you don't get access to everything ? That's a new low lmao
Yeah.

On one hand I see why there arent more than 2 or 3 full version vids of his on the wild. On the other, maybe due to my personality, I can't imagine how he hasn't earned enough stink eye for a concerted effort to make a collection and ruin his extortion like business model.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Imagine creating something that in some circles could be considered "art" then limiting how many you want to see your "work". Odd.

• Haha
Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah.

On one hand I see why there arent more than 2 or 3 full version vids of his on the wild. On the other, maybe due to my personality, I can't imagine how he hasn't earned enough stink eye for a concerted effort to make a collection and ruin his extortion like business model.

Imagine creating something that in some circles could be considered "art" then limiting how many you want to see your "work". Odd.
I really don't get his way of doing things, that's so dumb.

gismms

Aug 29, 2020
You would be surprised on iwara how many does this, makes no sense to animated and render animations and not show them to anyone, or just a handful of people.