Ren'Py - Martique's Farm [v0.01] [SPodvohom Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

chuckK

Fun to play. It has an interesting concept. Lots of potential. I had to jerk off multiple times in between, before finishing. I hope this doesn't turn out like the other farm inspired games. I cannot wait to see more. Keep up the great work!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Ptah

Right now the game is an idea and not much more. The levels of grinding are totally insane unless you use cheats. Also you need to click 9763933 buttons to de each of those repetitive grind. What could be easily added is a general map, and not maps inside maps... And is ALWAYS a bad sign when the first thing you gotta do in a game is mechanic and repetitive...
    Sincerely, between the lack of content and the not very though gameplay, cannot understand how there's people giving 4 or 5 stars to this, is simply INSANE.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Verethragna

It´s a 0.01 release so expext that amount of content yet I have to say for a first release it has a good amount yet a bit unsatisfying since it´s actually really good.

The game has an easy to understand build and is not very complicated to get into. The farming isn´t so big that it gets a problem.
    The Girls are all rather interesting and each one has 2 different scenes with 3 lvls each if I had to make a critique it´s an extrem lack of conversation with everyone. You have some story after all you have a talk option so have at least a few random dialoques that change with growing affection would be nice.

one thing that I think is problematic is the insane randomness of everything be it the prices for stuff or how the stats grow. some changes are real of course but here it´s just to big like selling 15 sperm goes from 20 on a bad day to 300 on a good day sry that should get a slight correction.

Overall it´s a very nice first release and I hope for good updates in the future there is quite some potential here so it would be a shame to see it die because of to slow or to small updates.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2191783

Great game! With its simple gameplay and hot animations. The sexy "animal" are a visual treat. While the experience is thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable, I do wish sleep would restore all energy in-game. More content would also be a great addition. Highly recommend!