• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Marriage in VN

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Hope this is ok, but was wanting to know if there is a vn or upcoming one that involved marrying a family member. Where it builds up the relationship like most vn's normally do, then gets to that point of wedding talk and all. Could be son/mom, brother/sister, sister/sister, cousin/cousin, etc. Just curious if one has already been made or if anyone was thinking of making one like this.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sorry, but I don't think there's anything like that in particular. There are marriage ones, but none with incest marriage. At least none to my knowledge...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Plenty of incest, no marriage what with it being illegal in most countries and all that jazz.

I don't know of any church or registrar that would marry family members.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Since these are made up stories and not real life it could still be written in, couldn't it? Yeah irl it would never happen. Moral issue and it being too taboo as well.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hope this is ok, but was wanting to know if there is a vn or upcoming one that involved marrying a family member. Where it builds up the relationship like most vn's normally do, then gets to that point of wedding talk and all. Could be son/mom, brother/sister, sister/sister, cousin/cousin, etc. Just curious if one has already been made or if anyone was thinking of making one like this.
I'm still trying to understand.. but if my guesses are right, can be the game that you're looking for. From what I think I understand looking at the pictures (especially one), there you can choose which girl romance by talking to her, taking her to dates and so on - and in the end, marrying her. Unfortunately:
- Doesn't come with incest. So it's you, typical guy (that you can name however) that have three choices, two youngster and one mature.
- And sadly, it's only in japanese. Probably for the eternity. Unless you're willing to play with translation aggregator and things like that, so machine translated :/

Sorry if I didn't help in any way, since you were looking for incest. Also, like I said, hope I undestood what you were asking because if you're asking instead for a simple VN's with a wedding in the end, I believe that some of them exist out there. Though.. probably are jap only xD

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah incest is one part of it, but really wouldn't mind seeing one where it did end with marriage no matter the category of story. All the ones I've played through just end with sex, not complaining btw, but would be a nice change of pace.