CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
The OP link is died.....
You can always find the latest version of the game on his LOK site here:
The direct download link now is
He's constantly been working on it little by little so there's a decent flow of updates which is awesome!

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
You can always find the latest version of the game on his LOK site here:
The direct download link now is
He's constantly been working on it little by little so there's a decent flow of updates which is awesome!

Thanks

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
Proof of new site from Aedler:
U can find new version here:

Update 3.30 (1st April 2017) - IN PROGRESS
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB ( ). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen if you dont have saved games and you dont want to mess around the XML files (English only!)
- NEW: Flurry scene 5 (By Blargh!) Its put in scene 4, so scene 5 will be the vaginal one (more time for Peach to remain virgin).
- Glitch Fix: Fire Peach with 'endless growing blue earrings' when taking a Fire Powerup while a normal Peach.
- Rule Change: 'main cheat' activate key is now '1 and 0' instead of 1,9 and 0 pressed at the same time, due to some requests (people using certain keyboards and notebooks with problems like 3 or more keys pressed at the same time).

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
New version 3.33!! out!
Thanks for the notice! As always his updates are on his LoK site:
He also had a github site that you can use to follow his updates, probably a good idea to add it to OP since he seems to be using it a decent amount:
Direct download link (MAY CHANGE):

Thanks for sharing that link but we try to avoid websites like those as they post their downloads to websites like K2S which purposely lower your download speed unless you pay.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for the notice! As always his updates are on his LoK site:
He also had a github site that you can use to follow his updates, probably a good idea to add it to OP since he seems to be using it a decent amount:
Direct download link (MAY CHANGE):

Thanks for sharing that link but we try to avoid websites like those as they post their downloads to websites like K2S which purposely lower your download speed unless you pay.
I don't know why but on f95 this game is badly updated. I downloaded it on May 9 with svscomics

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I don't know why but on f95 this game is badly updated. I downloaded it on May 9 with svscomics
Honestly I don't think it's really worth it to continuously update the OP on this game page as the developer seems to release a constant flow of small updates. It would just be a small hindrance to have to keep updating the OP with the update when the developer himself made a website to follow his updates.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Agreed, and considering he does host it in places that it doesn't take that long to download, a link should be enough.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
update OP please!!!
A few of us were talking about this a few comments up, we really don't think it's worth it to update the OP every single time an update for this game is released as the developer seems to release a constant stream of small updates. It would be cool if those who regularly follow him would leave a comment to let everybody else know otherwise it's not too important unless there's a major update.
Of course this would be completely up to the mods, this is just my opinion of what we could do as it just makes more sense.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes