VN Ren'Py Marinette's Week [v4.0][Marinette Agreste]

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Nope. At a certain point the D unavoidable.
Not that it matters much. This VN is quite terrible in all aspects. Visuals, writing, choices... all bad.
It's obviously a passion project by an amateur, hopefully with time he'll improve. Visuals aren't the best, but I've seen much worse.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I was hoping this game had a pure lesbian path only but nope the sex scene with the guy is forced so I had to delete the game from my computer I can handle the no sound or voice but with unavoidable sex scenes I don't like this game.

MarinetteAgreste

Mar 3, 2022
Nice to see my game in other websites! Thank you everyone who liked it! I'm sorry if you didn't like,I read your opinions and sure the script kinda sucks and there's no way to avoid the D but I started doing this as a test, based on canon Marinette (she loves Adrien). I'll probably do a lesbian only game, but I want to end want I'm doing first and, as you said, think of a good script.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Nice to see my game in other websites! Thank you everyone who liked it! I'm sorry if you didn't like,I read your opinions and sure the script kinda sucks and there's no way to avoid the D but I started doing this as a test, based on canon Marinette (she loves Adrien). I'll probably do a lesbian only game, but I want to end want I'm doing first and, as you said, think of a good script.
Actually given how the game is in early development it to incorporate a lesbian route kinda would be easier on a current game which leaves a bit of a disappointed fanbase on the waiting for one game to be completed then the releases on the lesbian only game. I'm not a game developer...I write fanfics so I get the struggle for sure.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Website link in the OP is broken, should be this:

Looks like the dev is working on a second game now: