Unity Completed Complete Mariabelle's Land of Multidimensional Glory [Kare Ido Sukoppu] ENG-mMTL

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
RJ01136047_cover.png
Overview
Since the young master is getting to that age, Mariabelle decides to spend some time as a prostitute in order to increase her sex knowledge and become a Perfectly-Ultimate Super Maid. There's also some sort of unrest and lack of prostitutes in the Capital, so demand is high.
A generally light-hearted affair with a surprisingly robust story.​

Release Date: 10 Feb 2024
Developer: 枯れ井戸すこっぷ (Kare Ido Sukoppu)
Code: RJ01136047
List Price: 1320¥
Game Version: 1.1 (current as of 28Feb 2024)
Patch Version: 1.1d
Censored: Yes
Language: English mMTL (the 'm' stands for "mostly"! Mostly Sugoi V4 with cleaned UI and a few spot-edited lines where the mtl crit-failed)
Translator: Preparer: fantasmic (that's me!)
Length: Officially, about 2 hours
Main Genres: prostitution, maids, bukkake, glory hole
Notably Absent Genres: dual wielding, skirtjob, (prehensile) hairjob

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translator's(?) Notes :

Additional Gameplay Notes:

Download: Attached to this post. It also contains a full-save and the unlocked gallery.
Note that this is only the translation patch; you'll need to source the game yourself. All the usual places (DLsite, Nyaa, Anime-Sharing, Google) should have it.
gloryTut.png gloryTut2.png gloryTut3.png gloryTut4.png gloryTut5.png gloryTut6.png gloryTut7.png gloryScreen01.png gloryScreen02.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dell96kill and phzn

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
The game got updated on 28 Feb, so the translation has been updated too! As always: because of the way XUAT works, this version of the translation will work with v1.0 as well as any future releases of the game.

V1.1 of the game adds Score Attack Mode and some new features for that mode. An interloper will get on stage and you need to deal with him before getting back to work. The Dancer costume was added. It's special feature is a gauge which can be activated to give a boost for a limited time. Note that you can respec between each stage, and likely will need to in order to make it far.

Translation Notes for the Update:
- There wasn't much new dialogue to be translated, unless the dev secretly added stuff to the main game or some sort of "victory" dialogue for Glory Hole Tower and I missed it. It's all still mtl, but at least now you don't have to wait for the translation.
- I tried to clean up the UI of Score Attack Mode a little, mainly because the default resulted in things like "Titjob 1,250g" instead of "Titjob 1 250g" cleanly listing the current level and money needed to upgrade. I only did it for the first few levels since the game will still need to actively translate stuff anyway.
- Speaking of, things like stage descriptions and your scores are still too variable to reasonably load into the translation file, so XUAT will still need to communicate with the translation service you've set. XUAT's default is Google, but you can always use Sugoi if you want it to be offline or are worried about Google finding out even more about you. You can also set it to use no translator if you're fine with フェラ staying in Japanese.
- I translated the new tutorial images too and added them to the main post.
- Since I already had the hood off, I tried to make sure ナユバール was always translated to Nayvahl. There were so many variations that I may have still missed a few, but I should have gotten most of them.