Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Is there a full version of this or is this just a teaser?

Well at the moment it is just a fun little Animation Maplestar did...
He wouldn't mind a longer version if his Patrons want it though...
Next Project is Zelda though...

Here is the Patreon Post about it...

Promo.png

Hey everyone!

So I had a little surprise while everyone waits for the Zelda animation, I did this rather quickly to tie you guys over, and I attempted to do a scheduled post on both Discord and Patreon, but neither seems to have worked, (though Twitter did )

Thankfully as of right now, there is no longer version of this animation so it's no big deal, but maybe if you guys really like this one, I can continue it!!

Zelda is going really well! Animation is about wrapped up and a lot of the coloring and cleaning is already done, It will most certainly be done in July. Anyway this little video is just me trying to say thanks for your support and patience. I'll be posting some Zelda sneak peeks here soon, so please look forward to it!

The Animation is attached to this post!

Here is the Animation from Patreon...

l l
The 4K/4K48FPS I did myself...
Let me know, how they look...

Also, here is a preview of said Animation...

Zelda_render_Gif.gif

Here's a look at a fully rendered part from the upcoming Zelda animation!

Thanks once again for your patience and support everyone, I think this one will be very fun once it's all finished!!
Please let me know what you guys think!!

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021

Bueno, por el momento es solo una pequeña y divertida animación que hizo Maplestar...
Aunque no le importaría una versión más larga si sus Patronos la quieren...
Aunque el próximo proyecto es Zelda...

Aquí está la publicación de Patreon al respecto...

View attachment 2752386

Aquí está la animación de Patreon...
PX l l WU
El 4K/4K48FPS lo hice yo mismo...
Déjame saber, cómo se ven...

Además, aquí hay una vista previa de dicha animación...

View attachment 2752410

[/CITA]
Ty bro

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Well at the moment it is just a fun little Animation Maplestar did...
He wouldn't mind a longer version if his Patrons want it though...
Next Project is Zelda though...

Here is the Patreon Post about it...

View attachment 2752386

Here is the Animation from Patreon...
l l
The 4K/4K48FPS I did myself...
Let me know, how they look...

Also, here is a preview of said Animation...

View attachment 2752410

do you have his entire archive?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
do you have his entire archive?
No idea if this is the entire archive of his work but it is all that is available to his Patrons (Patreon & Discord)...
l l
I am also working on 4K Upscale & higher FPS versions of them...
I'll post them when I finish them...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

No idea if this is the entire archive of his work but it is all that is available to his Patrons (Patreon & Discord)...
l l
I am also working on 4K Upscale & higher FPS versions of them...
I'll post them when I finish them...
Only 437MB?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here are some Updated, for those who are interested...

Zelda sneak peek/Project update...

Zelda_sneak_2.gif Zelda_Sneak_3.gif

"Hey everyone!
Here's a little update on the Zelda project! Animation has gone well!!! At this point everything is basically just doing post production + composition, alongside with coloring the remaining straggling shots. It's been a lot!
There were a few setbacks in this project, but I'd say you can expect it to be done in about 2 weeks! I still need to get the voice recording done, finish the after effects, and I've been creating music for this as well. I think you guys will like this one a lot!
I think this will be the biggest one yet by far.
Thank you guys for your patience!!! Also, the next project will be a lot smaller so you can look forward to more frequent uploads.
"

Bro Ganondorf...

"Hey everyone!

This is a new short clip from the new Zelda animation! I am so close to finishing this animation! All of the backgrounds and animation are done! There are just a couple shots that need to be cleaned up a little and colored and voices are needed but it's going pretty smoothly!

Thank you all for your continued support, this animation will be awesome!"

View attachment GANON_TROUBLE_WATERMARK.mp4

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Here are some Updated, for those who are interested...

Zelda sneak peek/Project update...

View attachment 2815267 View attachment 2815268

"Hey everyone!
Here's a little update on the Zelda project! Animation has gone well!!! At this point everything is basically just doing post production + composition, alongside with coloring the remaining straggling shots. It's been a lot!
There were a few setbacks in this project, but I'd say you can expect it to be done in about 2 weeks! I still need to get the voice recording done, finish the after effects, and I've been creating music for this as well. I think you guys will like this one a lot!
I think this will be the biggest one yet by far.
Thank you guys for your patience!!! Also, the next project will be a lot smaller so you can look forward to more frequent uploads.
"

Bro Ganondorf...

"Hey everyone!

This is a new short clip from the new Zelda animation! I am so close to finishing this animation! All of the backgrounds and animation are done! There are just a couple shots that need to be cleaned up a little and colored and voices are needed but it's going pretty smoothly!

Thank you all for your continued support, this animation will be awesome!"

View attachment 2815276
NTR?

Reactions: HUO6
Dec 10, 2022
Man do I wish more hentai animators would stick to the original artstyle of whichever anime they're gonna be creating hentai animations from like the way Maplestar did for his stuffs. It clearly works, and Maplestar is the living proof - he's hailed as the GOAT of fanmade hentai animators exactly because his animations look so damn legit as if the official studios themselves made them.

Bro is so passionate he even spent effort creating animations of when the characters are doing things other than sex to give them actual personalities (meanwhile many other animators spent all efforts into creating just sex animations only, and they still don't come close to having as much reputation and fanbase as Maplestar). Heck, despite looking simple and classic, dare I say his animations are a lot more charming and exciting to watch than most Japanese Hentai Studios right now, sparring very few like Suiseisha, Mary Jane, Majin Petit and Collaboration Works.

And yes, the fact that Maplestar's animations are all wholesome/ vanilla is the cherry on top. ;)

Dec 10, 2022
By the way, can anyone recommend other artists that make fanmade hentai animations similar to Maplestar, which keep the artstyle to resemble the original animes that the characters came from, or at least have a believable artstyle that looks like those Official Japanese hentai studios animations ? Might be an unpopular opinion here but I love such styles like Maplestar a lot more than 3D or 2.5D ones

Reactions: RGZ34

thatoneguy3349

Formerly 'Leever187'
May 30, 2019
By the way, can anyone recommend other artists that make fanmade hentai animations similar to Maplestar, which keep the artstyle to resemble the original animes that the characters came from, or at least have a believable artstyle that looks like those Official Japanese hentai studios animations ? Might be an unpopular opinion here but I love such styles like Maplestar a lot more than 3D or 2.5D ones
Some of Kizumashiro's recent works are relatively close to the anime

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Nekololisama

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes