3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If that is supposed to be a question try adding a "?"
However, compression dont alters the code, so patches should work in general.

Mellowrage

Aug 13, 2023
Someone please send a save with the 4 portals, I'm going crazy from replaying so much and getting 2 portals every time.
No game remains as great as the first play through after 20+ replays. I too am tired of redoing this game in hopes to see the storyline completion. Towards the end Lanka mentions a code and a way to exchange points for different paths as well and I cannot find a way to do either. It's quickly becoming a frustrating piece of the collection. Some kind of solution or resolution to this issue would be wonderful.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How is it even possible to miss anything here?
Okay, currently the game only has the human end implemented, but the portals are still all there...and i will only replay the game a second time when its completed ^^

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Week 1? Uff...if thats the choice you get for your "sister" or "mother" you forgot the incest patch. If its a loli choice you forgot the loli patch. If you intendet to forget one or both of those patches you will have to live with limited choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: dehope

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The game is already over. We just miss the endings. Currently we only have the human (no magic, wiped memories) ending, so we need the kami (god, heaven), king of night (vampire, hell) and maou sama (all? dunno about the furrys)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Does the maou sama involve the furry kingdom? Or is there a hidden ending that turns you into a kitsune/neko?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
But if i remember correctly the kitsunes kingdom belongs to none of them. Thats why i ask. Sure, as magical being you can still keep your nekos and meet up with them, but i have fading memories about the option to marry the kitsune and rule with her over their kingdom...it was just one sentence in week 1 or 2, so its quite some time ago.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
But if i remember correctly the kitsunes kingdom belongs to none of them. Thats why i ask. Sure, as magical being you can still keep your nekos and meet up with them, but i have fading memories about the option to marry the kitsune and rule with her over their kingdom...it was just one sentence in week 1 or 2, so its quite some time ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Lanka "Since your magic adapts to the heaven and it doesn't harmonize with mine or Ashia"
Okay, there is a little logic bug since lanka and shurifon seem to be old friends...i guess they didnt spent time in the void so it had to be before she ended there and she was the goddess back then (or...since we destroyed that timeline by removing the reasons in the past and becoming a god of incest, she was currently never in the void and always the goddess). In both cases havens magic and fantasy magic must have be gone along to form that friendship, otherwise they wouldnt even know each other.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes