Collection GIF Video Manyakis [2022-06-22] [Manyakis/MikeInel]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
Kinkie Pie

Hey,
After countless hours of searching for some of the older animations on obscure parts of the web, I have been able to compile all of the animations by Manyakis. I know... my generosity knows no bounds! Note: This is only a collection of gifs and videos. I believe some of these have already been included in the OP as well. This 'should' be a comprehensive collection that is up to date. Feel free to make mirrors of this and alternative links since I may not keep this in my mega for a long time.

Password: "Manyakis"

Enjoy!

nwuser

Jan 11, 2018
Kinkie Pie

Hey,
After countless hours of searching for some of the older animations on obscure parts of the web, I have been able to compile all of the animations by Manyakis. I know... my generosity knows no bounds! Note: This is only a collection of gifs and videos. I believe some of these have already been included in the OP as well. This 'should' be a comprehensive collection that is up to date. Feel free to make mirrors of this and alternative links since I may not keep this in my mega for a long time.

Mega

Enjoy!
Link is dead.

Reactions: cooldude33

tacirid726

Nov 16, 2020
Kinkie Pie

Hey,

Mega

Enjoy!
Could we get a reup please~

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
You did good mate. I finger salute you. :cool::cool:
Did you happen to download the file I uploaded? My hard drive crashed and corrupted a lot of my files. Thanks.

Edit: I did a very quick scan of the web and got just about every file I lost from my hard drive crash. However, it is to be noted that quite a few of the files do not have a name since I could not find it. These are the best quality files I could find. I will keep the link up as long as possible, but I hope someone can update the OP instead.

nwuser
tacirid726
perrangas
skook987

Link:

Last edited:

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Did you happen to download the file I uploaded? My hard drive crashed and corrupted a lot of my files. Thanks.

Edit: I did a very quick scan of the web and got just about every file I lost from my hard drive crash. However, it is to be noted that quite a few of the files do not have a name since I could not find it. These are the best quality files I could find. I will keep the link up as long as possible, but I hope someone can update the OP instead.
Okay, give me some time to go through my files. This might take while, I have a crappy internet connection.

EDIT:
Here's the link for the Folder, It's not up to date though and some are missing for the time being. It's still uploading so give it some time. (like I said, "crappy ISP" lol)

EDIT 2:
That's all the files I have for Manyakis, Sorry if that wasn't very helpful :3

Last edited:

perrangas

Mar 14, 2019
Okay, give me some time to go through my files. This might take while, I have a crappy internet connection.

EDIT:
Here's the link for the Folder, It's not up to date though and some are missing for the time being. It's still uploading so give it some time. (like I said, "crappy ISP" lol)

Manyakis

EDIT 2:
That's all the files I have for Manyakis, Sorry if that wasn't very helpful :3
Thank you, i love youuuu

Reactions: MenmaYu

konan215

Jul 1, 2017

nwuser
tacirid726
perrangas
skook987

Link: Mega
dud, can you reupload this link? you are cool.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017

nwuser
tacirid726
perrangas
skook987

Link: Mega
Once again mega has removed the link. I'm sorry to bother you again, but can you by any chance upload it once more time please?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote