MKNN31330

Nov 16, 2020
In game production, you should add a prompt function to the game to facilitate the next step of the game progress. Also, don’t follow the style of Creation Order, which is not free enough and too mechanical. But your game character modeling is exquisite. There are too few sex scenes. When can I leave the castle? Don't be imprisoned in this castle.

Jun 4, 2023
Why does the game not have an incest tag? I direct people towards the thread but they end up not playing it because they think I'm lying

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Does this game have any maledom? Or will it have any? I enjoyed Bastard Girl's dynamic, i.e. Big Sub small dom

Nov 3, 2020
Guys I want to know is there any cheat or save edit to get more money? The save edit option looks more complicated could you please tell me if there is any cheat to get more money

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I have downloaded the new version "Alfa 7 fix" and when I try to launch it it shows me this message
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png.
Is it a game problem or will it be a problem with my PC? I already checked that folder and "IconSet.png" is there.
Some help, please?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
If Leocid started making VNs instead of rpgm and sandbox renpy games, he would be at least 5 times more successfull.
The main problem with his games are the bugs and too many things to do, if he wanted to make these type of games it would be better to hire a programmer.

CaliLuv

Sep 24, 2019
the language data gives me the Failed to load: img/system/Weapons.png error. It works proper without it, but unfortunatly i dont speak spanish.
nvm

Reactions: RazerVee

Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
I guess, considering how the dev is, that in a few months it will be a new update and then the eternal silence will come, only to be broken with a random way of justifying his frustration for another failure, as he always failed to make a proper sandbox game. I love sandbox-style games, but properly coded, properly tested and bug-free (or at least with only few stuff remaining that's not very annoying). If all are total failures, then better rethink the course of action for future projects so you can be at least a bit more successful, and not sticking to the same buggy shit again and again and again.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
I guess, considering how the dev is, that in a few months it will be a new update and then the eternal silence will come, only to be broken with a random way of justifying his frustration for another failure, as he always failed to make a proper sandbox game. I love sandbox-style games, but properly coded, properly tested and bug-free (or at least with only few stuff remaining that's not very annoying). If all are total failures, then better rethink the course of action for future projects so you can be at least a bit more successful, and not sticking to the same buggy shit again and again and again.
Exactly. This dev could make BANGER of a kinetic novel even. Put all that coding time into animation renders.

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
I really need walkthrough, especially for the keys for the game... I just know the ENTER, ESCAPE, Z, and X keys for some dialogue, but when it on game i can't click anything. Or maybe this is the system? And yo, there's so many quest that i didn't know how to pass it like example "i need to get cookbook for Nadia, but i don't know where to get that book"

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes