XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Bloo,

could you please check the rarfile? Its seems that the file is corrupted or some files are missing (like the d3dx9_43.dll)

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Made a cheat engine table for the game, so it won't be spooky anymore and the girl can fuck the monsters without repercussions. Table includes health, bullets and herbs, hopefully that's all that's needed for safe travels.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
how do i use this?
you need to download and install third-party software named Cheat Engine, downloaded on the next link:
on how to use it and what to do with a file posted, you can find a lot of guides in the internet; here is the first one I got in google:

Reactions: YeeterTheMeatBeater
Jul 5, 2018
you need to download and install third-party software named Cheat Engine, downloaded on the next link:
on how to use it and what to do with a file posted, you can find a lot of guides in the internet; here is the first one I got in google:
thanks man... or wo-man?

D

Deleted member 1124436

Alibi always seems to have quite interesting ideas but the execution is always really poor

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
never got around playing this one to the finish, finally did it this fine hour, alibi really needs to step up their game. but wasn't overly disappointed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Help pls!
TF! I thought that was my post!!!

As for the error, as far as I remember this pops when there is a problem with .net framework or C++ visual.
Can be sorted by:
1. Latest update of DirectX
2. Compatibility to windows 8 or lower.
3. Run as administrator.
4. Redownloading the game
5. Reinstall all Microsoft Visual C++ runtime packages.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes